Strawberry 🍓 Vodka Sorbet. Buy Groceries at Amazon & Save. This strawberry sorbet is wonderfully refreshing, and the addition of vodka makes it a special adult treat! Low carb, sugar free, and keto recipe.
The second, using an ice cream maker, a smoother sorbet; our thanks to the folks at Cuisinart for the recipe. If you enjoyed this sorbet recipe then you should check out our recipe for blueberry gin sorbet. Instructions This fast and simple dessert recipe for Strawberry and Vodka Sorbet comes together in less than five minutes and only requires four ingredients. You can cook Strawberry 🍓 Vodka Sorbet using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Strawberry 🍓 Vodka Sorbet
- Prepare 1-2 pound of pack fresh strawberries.
- It’s 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of vodka (you can add a bit more if you like ! 😉).
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 3 1/2 tablespoons of white sugar.
- You need of Whipped topping.
And what's better than a fast dessert recipe that only uses a small number of basic ingredients? One which combines the heat of pure vodka, sweetness of strawberries and refreshing quality of sorbet. Add the lemon juice, vodka, and pureed strawberries to the remaining sugar syrup; stir until thoroughly blended. The vodka (or any other type of alcohol) is the secret to a soft sorbet.
Strawberry 🍓 Vodka Sorbet instructions
- Clean and hull your fresh strawberries 🍓………
- Place cleaned strawberries into a blender……..
- Place into blender your heavy cream, vanilla extract, vodka and cinnamon powder……..
- Blend on smoothie setting until all ingredients are combined……..
- Add your sugar and blend well………
- Place strawberry mixture into a large container……..
- Place container into freezer and freeze for several hours or overnight, covered……..
- Scoop out sorbet, serve with whipped topping and enjoy 😉!!! You can leave your sorbet out for about 10-20 minutes just to soften it a bit before you scoop it out !! 😁.
Alcohol itself does not freeze and adding a little bit keeps the sorbet from doing the same. Vodka is excellent to use because it does not affect the taste. Place the strawberries, sorbet, strawberry lemonade, vodka and ice in a blender and blend until smooth. Serve immediately garnished with slices of lemon and strawberries. To make this drink into a frozen drink use frozen strawberries and make sure your strawberry lemonade and vodka are chilled.