Baileys Nutty Fudge.
You can have Baileys Nutty Fudge using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baileys Nutty Fudge
- Prepare 36 oz. (4 1/2 cups) of white chocolate chips.
- It’s 1 (14 oz.) of can sweetened condensed milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Baileys Liqueur.
- It’s 1/2 cup of rough chopped nuts, any variety (I used a mix).
Baileys Nutty Fudge instructions
- Line an 8×8 baking dish with tin foil; coat lightly with cooking spray..
- In a large saucepan over medium low heat add white chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk and Baileys..
- Continue to heat until completely melted stirring frequently..
- Add nuts and mix well to combine..
- Add mixture to 8×8 pan..
- Place in fridge for several hours or overnight to harden & form. Then turn out onto cutting board and remove tin foil..
- Cut into 4 equal squares. Cut each square into 16 pieces. You will have approximately 64 pieces..