Roasted Lemon Butter Garlic Shrimp and Asparagus.
You can have Roasted Lemon Butter Garlic Shrimp and Asparagus using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roasted Lemon Butter Garlic Shrimp and Asparagus
- Prepare 1 pound of raw peeled and deveined shrimp.
- Prepare of Asparagus.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- You need of Butter.
- It’s of Garlic minced.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need of Paprika.
- Prepare of Fresh Parsley.
- You need of Lemon Juice.
Roasted Lemon Butter Garlic Shrimp and Asparagus instructions
- Line large cookie sheet with tin foil.
- Toss Asparagus with olive oil, minced garlic, salt and pepper.
- Roast Asparagus mixture at 400 degrees for 6 minutes.
- While cooking Asparagus, mix raw shrimp with 2 tbls of olive oil, minced garlic, salt, pepper, paprika, fresh parsley (all to taste) then add 2 tbls of melted butter and let marinate until Asparagus is done..
- Add shrimp mixture to other side of the pan. Cover shrimp and Asparagus with 1 tbls of melted butter..
- Put back in oven and roast 6 minutes (until Shrimp is opaque).
- Take out and drizzle with lemon juice (to your liking).
- Serve over pasta or rice, or eat as is..