Brad's cinnamon roll burger. Heat a large fry pan on medium heat. Mix in onion, salt and black pepper. Some doughs are so dynamic that you can make a whole range of treats with just one base recipe.
Place dough in greased bowl, turning to grease top. Punch down, turn out on lightly floured board and roll to size of baking pan. Cinnamon rolls are available individually or in a tray of six for sharing. You can have Brad's cinnamon roll burger using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brad's cinnamon roll burger
- It’s 4 of cream cheese frosted cinnamon rolls.
- Prepare of Butter.
- You need of Sliced tomato.
- Prepare of Minced sweet onion.
- You need of Mango chutney.
- You need of Prepared onion rings.
- You need slices of Sharp cheddar.
- It’s slices of Smoked gouda.
- You need of For the burger.
- It’s 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- You need 4 strips of bacon, minced.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare Pinch of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 tbs of each; worchestershire sauce, brown mustard, molasses.
And they're not just for breakfast! Fans who use the Whataburger app can even score a free Cinnamon Roll as an app reward after five visits. If you're willing to pay up, though, you'll be able to walk away from Disney World saying you've devoured one of. Now, however, the breakfast snacks are.
Brad's cinnamon roll burger instructions
- Mix all burger ingredients. Chill in the fridge up to 1 hour..
- Split cinnamon rolls in half..
- Heat a large fry pan on medium heat. Melt 1 tbs butter. Place both halves of 2 cinnamon rolls, cut side down, in the pan. Heat till browned. Rinse and dry pan, repeat. Plate rolls..
- Form meat mix into 4 patties. Fry or grill to medium rare..
- When medium rare, top with 1 slice each of sharp cheddar and smoked gouda. Sprinkle on mince sweet onion. When cheese is melted, place burgers on bottom side of roll..
- Top with mango chutney, onion rings, and a tomato slice..
- Serve immediately. Enjoy..
Discover our menu and order delivery or pick up from a Burger King near you. Turn ordinary refrigerated cinnamon rolls into adorable minis with the sweet-smoky-salty taste of bacon in every bite. Learn how to make sweet, fluffy cinnamon rolls at home. This step-by-step tutorial shows you how to form, fill, and bake the best cinnamon rolls like a pro. See great recipes for Cinnamon Rolls, Best Cinnamon Bun too!