The Waffle of Monte Cristo. Waffles packed with turkey, ham, bacon and apricot preserves have so much sweet, smoky love going on. I use frozen waffles to save time, but have at it if you want to put your waffle iron to good use. —Kelly Reynolds, Urbana, Illinois. I love monte cristo sandwiches, so I was really excited to see how today's waffle creation would pan out.
Maybe one of the most retro recipes to ever be posted on Half Baked Harvest. Growing up my mom always tried to make something not so sweet and sugary to go along with her Monkey Bread. She would make this waffle strata thing with Pillsbury. You can cook The Waffle of Monte Cristo using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of The Waffle of Monte Cristo
- It’s of For the Waffle Batter.
- Prepare 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 4 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 3/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil (vegetable or light tasting olive is best).
- Prepare 2 of eggs – beaten.
- Prepare of For the Filling.
- It’s 4 slices of turkey lunch meat.
- It’s 4 slices of ham lunch meat.
- You need 4 slices of Swiss cheese.
- You need 4 slices of gouda cheese.
- Prepare of For the dipping sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of raspberry jam.
- You need 1 tbs of water.
- It’s 2 tsp of balsamic vinegar.
- You need of Optional.
- You need of powdered sugar for dusting.
- Prepare of fresh berries for garnish.
This sweet-savory waffle, with its surprise stuffing, is robust enough to send any hangover packing. to make home-cooked meals and snacks alike truly, irrefutably badass. This ham and cheese waffle will change your life. The sweet-savory waffle, with its surprise stuffing, is robust enough to send any hangover packing. Ulmer and starring John Loder and Lenore Aubert.
The Waffle of Monte Cristo instructions
- In a small bowl wisk together dipping sauce ingredients. Set aside..
- In a large bowl wisk together flour, baking powder, and salt. Add milk, oil, and eggs. Wisk until just combined, leaving batter slightly lumpy. Do not over-mix..
- Set waffle iron to regular setting. Let batter rest while waffle iron heats up..
- When heated, spray iron with cooking spray. Pour 1/3 cup batter in each side. Close and cook waffles to pale yellow, just barely finished..
- Open iron, do not remove waffles. Top one waffle with one slice of swiss, then ham and turkey (slices folded in half), then a slice of gouda..
- Move second waffle on top of fillings. Close waffle iron, pressing top down gently to squeeze sandwich together. Cook to golden brown..
- Plate. Dust with powdered sugar and top with sliced berries if desired. Serve each with 1/4 cup dipping sauce. Enjoy!.
It was successful at the box office. John Loder as De Villefort, Prefect of Police. Lenore Aubert as Countess of Monte Cristo Haydée. Fritz Kortner as Maillard. Боевик, триллер, драма. Режиссер: Кевин Рейнольдс. В ролях: Джеймс Кэвизел, Гай Пирс, Ричард Харрис и др. Так же, как и в знаменитой классической истории, главным героем фильма является Эдмон Дантес. He is out for vengeance (using a mask and working as "The Avenger") against those who responsible for his imprisonment in.