Homemade Tater tots. Homemade Tater Tots – Say goodbye to those frozen bags of tater tots. How to make tater tots at home without frying. These homemade tater tots are baked, not fried so they are easy.
Homemade Tater Tots is featured in this easy, kid pleasing recipe. ►►►►TATER TOTS TOOLBAG ◄◄◄◄ Oven Thermometer. "Never have to buy frozen store bought Tater Tots® anymore. This will be a good, more healthy recipe for kids and adults to remember their childhood favorite. Homemade tater tots are easier to make than you think, freeze well, and have endless variations because you make them yourself. You can have Homemade Tater tots using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Homemade Tater tots
- Prepare 1 of potato.
- It’s 1 of cubic gouda cheese shredded (you can substitute with any cheese you love).
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 1 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare of Mayonaise or chilli sauce to dip.
This recipe for homemade Tater Tots you can make and then enjoy warm, fresh from the pan, or you can flash freeze and enjoy later when you need them. Try these homemade tater tots, made simply with potatoes and olive oil and baked until crispy. What foods make you most nostalgic? Is it your grandmother's peach cobbler?
Homemade Tater tots instructions
- Peel your single potato and cut in half.
- In a small pot, add water,boil potato and pinch of salt. Do not overcooked the Potato..
- In a small bowl, shred gouda cheese and shred the potato then add oregano, pepper, flour.
- Form a mini cubic or whatever you may like and freeze for 30 mins.
- Fry your single potato..
Homemade Potato Tots ( Tater Tots ). Drain on paper towels, then freeze for tater tot casseroles or to serve alone. When ready to serve, remove from freezer. My first idea for and attempt at making Homemade Tater Tots turned out great. Then I tried them a second time…just to be sure.