Brad's chile verde stuffed portabello. Giant portobello mushrooms are stuffed with a savory combination of pepperoni, spinach, Parmesan cheese, and mozzarella cheese. Brush both sides of each portobello mushroom cap with Italian dressing. Arrange mushroom on a baking sheet, gill sides up.
These cheesy portobello mushrooms make for the best weeknight dinner. Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper. All Reviews for Stuffed Portobellos with Arugula-and-Bread Salad. You can have Brad's chile verde stuffed portabello using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brad's chile verde stuffed portabello
- It’s 1 of lg portabello mushroom.
- It’s 1 slice of smoked gouda.
- Prepare of chile verde, enough to fill the cap.
- You need 1 slice of American or cheddar cheese.
- It’s pinch of parmesan Romano cheese.
- You need 2 slices of deli honey ham.
When we were newlyweds, my father-in-law made us stuffed portobello mushrooms. I've tweaked the recipe for our tastes. I like to serve it with salad and potato wedges. —Katie Stemp, Tacoma, Washington. Sign up to discover your next favorite restaurant, recipe, or cookbook in the largest community of knowledgeable food enthusiasts.
Brad's chile verde stuffed portabello step by step
- Remove the stem from the mushroom. With a spoon, scrape out the ribs. Discard both..
- Lay a slice of gouda in bottom of cap..
- Fill cap with chile verde. Top with ham slices..
- Place American cheese on top, then sprinkle with parmesan..
- Bake at 350 for 20 -25 min..
Portobello stuffed with herbs, bacon and garlic, delicacyon toasted crusty garlic bread. These Caprese Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms contain all the best flavors of a tradional Caprese salad with a fraction of the calories. Except, maybe, by putting it all in a portobello mushroom. That's why we made these Caprese Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms! By using part-skim mozzarella and skipping.