Frozen Chicken Patties?!?. Discount Will Be Applied At Checkout. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. Todays time are definitely fast times!
Assuming you already made or bought the patties and stored them in the refrigerator, the first thing you need to do is take them out. You will have to defrost the patties first. The air fryer can cook these chicken patties from frozen to piping hot in a little under ten minutes or so. You can have Frozen Chicken Patties?!? using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Frozen Chicken Patties?!?
- It’s 1 of frozen chicken patty, I used the store brand from Publix Supermarket.
- Prepare 1-1/2 ounces of gouda cheese.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- You need as needed of extra virgin olive oil to fry, about 1/4 cup.
- You need as needed of water to steam/fry egg, about 2 tablespoons.
The chicken remains plenty juicy, while the exterior develops a fabulous crisp. Place frozen chicken patties on a baking sheet. While the chicken patties are heating, prepare spaghetti pasta and sauce. Place chicken patty on a bed of spaghetti pasta.
Frozen Chicken Patties?!? step by step
- Microwave the chicken patty 1 minute. Heat oil then fry both sides 2 minutes each..
- Drain most the oil add an egg cover and add water. Add cheese to chicken patty. Gouda melts quick. Steam fry egg till whites are done about 2 minutes..
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve I hope you enjoy!.
If desired, melt a slice of mozzarella or provolone cheese on top before serving. Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese on top of the chicken patties. Spoon the remaining spaghetti sauce over the chicken and cheese. Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese over the top. While the chicken is baking, prepare the spaghetti according to package directions.