Who wants Ziti. The French trio are back with their video for 'Who Wants It', directed by Nicolas Davenel. Read the full interview with Nicolas Davenel here. Funny videos — try not to laugh, smile or grin while watching comedian Vic DiBitetto.
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil, and boil a pound of ziti in it until the macaroni are al dente but not. I want my family to like what I make, but I want it to be something that will stick with them for a while. Baked ziti is an especially great meal in the winter because it's so warm and comforting. You can have Who wants Ziti using 19 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Who wants Ziti
- You need of Fresh Chopped Basil.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 3 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 lb of ziti noodles.
- You need 1 pack of Johnsonville Chicken Sausage Cajun Style (use whichever youd like).
- Prepare 1 lb of Jimmy dean turkey crumbled sausage.
- It’s 1 Can of Hunts basil, garlic and oregano diced tomatoes or whichever you prefer.
- Prepare 12 1/2 oz of Marinara Sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of diced onion.
- It’s 1 pack of Hormel Turkey Pepperoni.
- Prepare of as needed or preferred basil.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare of as needed or preferred garlic powder.
- Prepare 12 1/2 oz of Ragu 6 cheese Spaghetti Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Ricotta Cheese.
- It’s 3 cups of Italian 6 cheese shredded blend.
- It’s 1 cup of sharp cheddar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cottage cheese.
- You need 1 cup of gouda cheese.
Log in or sign up in seconds. Sorry, but English is not my main language. Ziti and penne look so much alike that a lot of you go to the grocery store and are not really sure which to buy. The problem I have in deciding the winner of "ziti vs penne" is knowing what your dish is going.
Who wants Ziti instructions
- Preheat your oven to 375.
- Cook your ziti according to what the box states yet DO NOT COOK IT ALL THE WAY THROUGH..
- Rinse your noodles with cool water, drain them and then put them to the side.
- In a skillet brown the meat over medium heat..
- Add onions, garlic, and Italian seasoning and cook until onions are slightly tender..
- Drain the fat and return to heat Stir in the diced tomatoes, marinara sauce and spaghetti sauce. Put a cup of meat sauce for later use. Bring sauce mixture to a boil reduce heat, cover and simmer for about 20 minutes..
- In large bowl stir together beaten egg, ricotta cheese, cottage cheese, 1-2 tablespoons fresh basil and 1½ cups of Italian blend cheese.Throw in the noodles and stir gently until noodles are coated.Add in the reserved cup of cooled meat sauce..
- In a dish of your choosing spread out a thin layer of meat sauce.Top off with half of the noodle mixture. Next layer on half of the meat mixture. Sprinkle with the mixed cheddar cheeses and then lay on the slices of smoked gouda. Top off with the remaining noodle mixture and remaining meat sauce . Top off with remaining Italian cheese blend..
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until cheese youre pleased some like ot bubbly some like theres somewhat browned/crispy..
- Garnish with lots of chopped fresh basil. Let the ziti sit before serving. Though that tends not to happen much at my house 😊.
Streamlined baked ziti—dreams do come true! Other pasta shapes: Penne is a natural substitution for ziti, though other shapes could work, too. The Geller ziti; Hubby and I are famous in our neighborhood for this yummy dish. It's a quick prep, but it lasts long in people's memories. I want to hide in my house for the next.