Sausage, egg and potato bake. I have the best breakfast recipe to share today. We had family in town for New Year's and my fabulous sister-in-law whipped up this delicious breakfast casserole full of sausage, potatoes, bell peppers, cheese and eggs. This easy egg casserole is filled with sausage, cheese, breakfast potatoes, red pepper, onion, and spinach.
This breakfast casserole with eggs, potatoes and sausage is a perfect dish to serve for any meal, even beyond breakfast and brunch. It combines nutrient-dense eggs with spiced Italian sausage, oozy mozzarella or cheddar cheese, and sweet bell peppers for a tasty, balanced meal. This Easy Egg and Potato Breakfast Casserole will transform your morning with its scrumptious and simple list of ingredients. You can have Sausage, egg and potato bake using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sausage, egg and potato bake
- You need 4-8 of medium potatoes.
- You need 1 of onion diced.
- You need 2 of tomatoes.
- You need 1 lb of ground sausage.
- Prepare 8 of eggs.
- You need of Grated cheese (smoked gouda).
- You need to taste of black pepper.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- You need of Seasoning salt.
- You need of Garlic powder.
Eggs, potatoes, and shredded cheddar cheese round out the tasty flavors, with options to personalize it using bacon, sausage, veggies, or garlic powder! In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. In a large bowl, combine the soup, milk, onion, salt and pepper. Sauté one large onion and one bell pepper in the pork drippings for extra flavor and color.
Sausage, egg and potato bake step by step
- I cubed the potatoes and onions and bell pepper and sautéed in a skillet.
- I added the ground sausage in a greased casserole bowl.
- Added smoked gouda cheese on top, with tomatoes and fresh mushrooms.
- Baked at 375 for 45 minutes..
Add the vegetables to the baking dish. Pour wine and chicken stock over the vegetables and sausage, and sprinkle with Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Gently stir the sausage, potatoes, and vegetables together. Follow these other freezer tips to ensure your egg and sausage casserole comes out fresh. Sweet Potato Breakfast Bake An Easy Make-ahead Breakfast Casserole.