Asparagus soup. Put that fresh spring asparagus to good use in this creamy soup! Asparagus and onion are cooked in chicken This is the best asparagus soup I've ever tasted, and I order it in many fine restaurants. TESTED & PERFECTED RECIPE – This asparagus soup tastes luxurious, yet is made sans cream This asparagus soup tastes rich, yet it's made without heavy cream — just veggies, broth, and a hint.
For another way to cook asparagus, give this creamy soup a taste: We marry it with a touch of butter and some garlic to soften the grassy notes, simmer it with broth until tender, then blend it until smooth. This creamy asparagus soup is guilt-free and tastes amazing. Looking for recipes for asparagus soup? You can have Asparagus soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Asparagus soup
- You need 200 g of asparagus, chopped.
- It’s 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 of potato, chopped.
- It’s 2 Tbs of butter.
- Prepare 500 ml of water.
- Prepare 150 ml of milk.
- It’s 2 tsp of miso paste.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Croutons, if desired.
Taste of Home has the best asparagus soup recipes from real cooks like you, featuring reviews, ratings, how-to videos and tips. I LOVE cream of asparagus soup, it's pure comfort in a bowl and so simple to make. Asparagus soup is probably one of the best known soups. Save the asparagus tips in this easy asparagus soup to make a salad with seasonal Jersey Royal For the soup, heat a pan until hot and add the butter, shallots and thyme and cook for two minutes.
Asparagus soup instructions
- Heat butter in a pot, put all vegetables and stir fry for 5 minutes on medium heat..
- Add the water, make it to a boil and simmer for 15 minutes..
- Purée #3 in a blender, put it back to the pot, add the milk, and simmer on low heat until it gets warm..
- Place the miso paste into a ladle, add a little soup and whisk until smooth. Then add to the soup and stir. Salt to taste. Ladle into bowls. Top with croutons if desired..
Asparagus Soup- a delicious combination of flavors that dazzles the palate. Simple, easy, this soup is elegant enough for spring gatherings and special events, yet easy enough for weeknight meals. A silky smooth vegan asparagus soup made with roasted asparagus, garlic, and onions. We've updated the post with new photos, a video, and some additional tips. Here's a peek at the original!