Thanksgiving Pizza. Use up all of those Thanksgiving leftovers and make something new and delicious. Thanksgiving leftover pizza is a delicious way to mix things up! Thanksgiving leftovers make some of the best sandwiches, soups, and now pizza.
Looking to use up Thanksgiving leftovers? This recipe combines all of your leftovers on a delicious pizza. Make Thanksgiving Pizzas to the customers as quickly as possible to earn the biggest money. You can cook Thanksgiving Pizza using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thanksgiving Pizza
- You need 1 of pizza crust. i used boboli but you can make your own. thick crust works best.
- It’s 1 of Turkey.
- You need 1 cup of leftover gravy.
- You need 1 of Mashed Potatoes.
- It’s 1 of any other leftovers you may have..
- It’s of cheese. I used the traditional mozzarella but cheddar or depending on the leftovers gouda or swiss could work..
Click on them in that order, and then click on the oven. Click on the pizza again and give it to the customers. Forget ho-hum turkey sandwiches and try this unique take on pizza instead. It's all of your favorite Thanksgiving feast flavors… piled into one epic holiday pizza.
Thanksgiving Pizza step by step
- Fix your crust, preheat your oven to 425.
- Heat up the gravy so it is spreadable. I didn't have any leftover so i used 1 instant gravy packet. Spread it thickly over the crust..
- Add bottom cheese, enough to evenly cover the crust and gravy..
- Cold mashed potatoes are moldable. I rolled mine into sausage shaped balls and spread them evenly over the pizza..
- Add any other leftovers you may have. I had a bacon and Brussel sprouts dish, Stuffing Green Bean Cassarole whatever you have. Cover evenly..
- Generously cover the rest of the pizza with shredded turkey. Light and dark meat works best. Do not skimp..
- Cover the top with cheese.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until the top is golden brown..
- Let the pizza rest 10 minutes, cut and enjoy!.
This festive Thanksgiving pie is obviously an excellent use. This Leftover Thanksgiving Pizza was created in partnership with Del Monte Foods, Inc. As always, all opinions and recipes are my own. Thanks for supporting the brands that support Shared Appetite! Roll out the pizza dough on a floured surface, then place it on a baking sheet or pizza stone.