Greek Feta Quiche. It's easy to eat your spinach with this Greek-inspired quiche, featuring all the great flavour of a classic spanakopita baked in a flaky pie crust. Be the first to review this recipe. Add cottage cheese, feta cheese, dill and spinach onion mixture.
This is so easy to make and tastes so flavorful. You can add whatever ingredients you like! I made this Greek-style Quiche during the Christmas holidays, using feta, graviera cheese and I did not have enough cheese to make a classic Greek Tyropita, so I decided to make a Quiche, using. You can have Greek Feta Quiche using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Greek Feta Quiche
- It’s of Egg Mix.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- It’s 125 ml of milk.
- You need 150 grams of Creme Fraiche.
- You need of Salt and Pepper.
- It’s of Filling.
- You need 200 grams of Chopped Spinach.
- It’s 100 grams of Feta Cheese.
- It’s 150 grams of Cubed ham.
- Prepare 60 grams of Gouda Cheese (Extra) Ripe.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- You need of Miscellaneous.
- Prepare 5 piece of puff pastry.
Here's an easy and delicious meal that features meat, veg and cheese! Kalamata olives and crumbled feta give the traditional breakfast quiche a delicious Greek-inspired twist. Feta is the most well-known of all Greek cheeses. This white, crumbly cheese ranges from soft to hard, mild to sharp.
Greek Feta Quiche step by step
- Preheat your oven at 200°C.
- Take a baking dish (1.5 liter) and oil the inside OR, place a sheet of (greaseproof) baking paper over the bottom of the baking dish. If you make the paper sheet long enough to have it stick out of the dish, you can easily lift out the Quiche at the end (see picture)..
- Cover the entire baking dish with puffy pastry, and put small holes in it, to prevent it from rising too much..
- Chop the onions and garlic, and fry them shortly with the ham and spinach..
- Mix the eggs, creme fraiche and milk, and beat the firmly until the lumps are gone. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Mix the egg mix and the filling, and pour it into the baking dish..
- Put it into the oven for 30 to 40 minutes..
Feta is a white cheese and is the most consumed cheese in Greece. Easy recipe for gluten free crustless quiche with feta cheese, asparagus, scallions, fresh parsley & spices. I think you're going to love this Greek-inspired Spinach and Feta Quiche with Quinoa Crust. The crust is delightfully chewy and crispy at the same time! Although I cook quinoa frequently for clients, it's not.