Anytime Basil mayoniesse sandwich. Whisk together the mayonnaise, basil, salt, pepper, lemon juice, olive oil and garlic. Place the remaining slice of bread, mayonnaise side down, on top of the tomato. Mayonnaise sandwich recipe with step by step photos.
Basil mayonnaise is the secret to these tasty little sandwiches. Keep any extra mayo in the fridge to spread on other meat sandwiches, stir into egg salad or spread on pizza crust before topping it with other ingredients. —Lara Pennell, Mauldin, South Carolina. In this video, Bianca and Mari show us how to make an All-Natural Chicken Sandwich with Basil Mayonnaise. You can cook Anytime Basil mayoniesse sandwich using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Anytime Basil mayoniesse sandwich
- You need 2 cup of basil.
- You need 1 can of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic.
- Prepare 1 packages of bread.
- You need 1 packages of ham.
- You need 1 packages of Gouda Cheese.
- You need 1 of salt.
- You need 1 of black pepper.
- It’s 4 slice of fresh tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
Break the tradition of ordinary chicken sandwiches. Tried the suggestion to spread on View image. Homemade Garlic Basil Mayonnaise. this link is to an external site that may or may not. Since mayonnaise is a critical ingredient to any sandwich in this home, it behooves me to provide a good one.
Anytime Basil mayoniesse sandwich step by step
- Mix Mayonnaise, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper until creamy..
- Cut bread crust, try to cut them simetrically..
- Place all main 4 ingredients(basil mayonnaise, sliced tomatoes, cheese and ham) separately to start preparing sandwiches.
- Take two loaf of bread and spread the mayonnaise until covered..
- To one of the loaf; Add ham, cheese and at the end tomatoes. Try the cover entire loaf.
- Close sandwich with both slices of bread, cut in half and add a little bit of milk with fingers to moist bread.
There is none better than one made from scratch. Of course it will not last for months in the refrigerator like the store-bought counterpart, but it doesn't last here more than a week anyway. The Best Vegetarian Mayonnaise Sandwiches Recipes on Yummly In a food processor or blender, combine basil, olive oil and a pinch of salt, and puree until smooth. In a small bowl, whisk together egg yolk, mustard, vinegar and garlic with a little salt and pepper.