Homemade 1/2 pound Garlic and Herbs Juicy Lucy's. Place another pattie on top of it and seal the edges. This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
You MUST use American cheese on this to achieve the juiciness in the middle! Our Juicy Lucy recipe is cheeseburger perfection: ground beef chuck stuffed with melty American cheese (but you can also use cheddar). How to Make a Cheese-Stuffed Juicy Lucy Burger. You can have Homemade 1/2 pound Garlic and Herbs Juicy Lucy's using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Homemade 1/2 pound Garlic and Herbs Juicy Lucy's
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 of Wedge of Gouda Cheese or Cheddar.
- It’s 1 of egg, plus 1 egg yolk.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of McCormicks® Molasses Bacon seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of dried, crushed mint.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chili Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried, crushed oregano.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garlic salt and parsley.
- You need 1/2 tsp of seasoned salt.
Easy homemade salad dressing that's full of flavor and can be made in minutes with common pantry ingredients. Send me to a deserted island with a lifetime supply of these biscuits and I'd be happy. They're a homemade copycat version of those seafood restaurant biscuits, but I think. The antioxidants in garlic boost the immune system and destroy many parasites, fungi, and viruses within the body.
Homemade 1/2 pound Garlic and Herbs Juicy Lucy's step by step
- Mix all ingredients with ground beef, set aside..
- Use a hamburger shaper, and line with plastic wrap..
- Separate Meat into 4ths, take one part of meat and line it in the hamburger shaper, making sure you get the meat all along the sides, similar to lining a pie dish with pie crust..
- place cheese on the inside of meat, then take another part of meat and place it ontop, place plastic wrap ontop and pull out meat from bottom plastic wrap, mold and flatten into hamburger shape.
- cook on a lightly oiled pan, on medium high, for 15 mins for well done..
Many believe in the protective powers of garlic, as it has been used to guard against illness, absorb negative Uses: The fresh bulb is used for cooking, juicing, or making an infused oil. Serve alongside pasta, soup or salad as an easy, delicious Cheesy, garlic-y deliciousness! I've never really liked my bread drenched in butter — it just feels too heavy when it is. Meal, Rustic, Vitamin, Tasty, Organic, White, Vegetable, Gourmet, Roast, Dish, Delicious, Roasted, Green, Thyme, Prepared, Vegetables, Whole, Cooked, Herbs, Juicy, Herb chicken, Grilled, Whole chicken, Cooking, Pepper, Golden, Freshness, Garlic, Homemade, Roasted chicken, Herb, Holiday. Cheesy Juicy Lucy Burger is stuffed with American cheese.