Copy Nutri Grain Bars. Protein helps build muscle and allows you to recover from exercise, but it can also help keep you full. With only small amounts of fiber and protein in each Nutri-Grain bar, they're very unlikely to keep you satiated for long. Nutri-Grain is a brand of breakfast cereal and breakfast bar made by the Kellogg Company.
Much like our beloved Nutri-Grain bars, these tend to stay chewy and soft after baking. If you like your granola bars more firm, try adding a handful of chocolate chips, a few tablespoons of peanut butter, or some milk powder. These things will help the sugar "glue" to firm up. You can have Copy Nutri Grain Bars using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Copy Nutri Grain Bars
- Prepare 1 packages of yellow cake mix.
- It’s 3/4 cup of butter, melted.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of quick oats.
- It’s 12 oz of preserves or jam of choice.
- You need 1 tbsp of water.
Homemade Nutri-Grain Bars recipe: Though not as portable, these bars are a great alternative to store bought cereal bars. This is one of my kids very favorite after school snacks. I love them with my coffee in the morning as well. Nutri Grain Soft Baked Bar, Strawberry.
Copy Nutri Grain Bars instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine cake mix, oats, and butter stirring until crumbly.
- Press half of mixture into a greased 9×13 baking dish.
- Combine preserves and water then spoon over mixture in dish.
- Top with remaining oats mixture.
- Bake for 20 minutes until top is slightly golden.
- Cool completely before cutting into bars..
Nutri Grain, Soft Baked Breakfast Bars, Apple Cinnamon. Soft, oatmeal bars filled with delicious, homemade fruit jam. These are so good that you will never want to buy store breakfast bars again. Starting this blog has been one of the most fun things I have ever done. Example A Nutri Grain bars brief description about the presentations and nutrition facts.