Orange Salmon with Asparagus.
You can cook Orange Salmon with Asparagus using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Orange Salmon with Asparagus
- Prepare of zest of 1 orange and 1/4 c fresh orange juice.
- You need 1/4 c of low-sodium soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp of peeled and grated ginger.
- It’s 4 (6 oz) of boneless, skinless salmon fillets.
- Prepare 16 of asparagus spears, trimmed.
Orange Salmon with Asparagus step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- In small bowl, whisk together orange zest and juice, soy sauce and ginger; set aside..
- Packets (make 4):.
- Cut large piece of parchment paper. In the center, place fillet and 4 spears and pour marinade on top..
- Form packet by folding paper long-wise several times. Fold up each end in toward fillet..
- Place packets on baking sheet and bake 15-20, until fillets flake and asparagus is tender..