Whole Grain Fried Peanut and Banana sandwich. With the right kind of bread, a peanut butter and banana sandwich is a nutritious food that supplies a healthy dose of fiber, protein and certain vitamins and minerals. Whole Grain Fried Peanut and Banana sandwich Great. Spread butter on both sides of bread for four slices.
Melt butter in a fry pan at medium-high heat. Fry sandwich until golden brown on both sides. Turn the king's sandwich into a healthy family favorite by replacing the white bread with a whole grain bread. You can have Whole Grain Fried Peanut and Banana sandwich using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Whole Grain Fried Peanut and Banana sandwich
- You need 1 jar of of peanut butter.
- You need 1 tub of of I can't believe it's not butter spread.
- You need 1 of whole banana.
An unique and delicious recipe that my mom used to make. It is so easy that even kids can help to make it. Serve it hot with butter or margarine and syrup. In a small bowl mix together peanut butter, honey and cinnamon.
Whole Grain Fried Peanut and Banana sandwich step by step
- Heat stove top to 4 or medium high.
- Spread butter on both sides of bread for four slices.
- Spread peanut butter on two slices of bread..
- Take banana and with hand put six chunks per sandwich onto one slice of bread each..
- Close and brown on each side of sandwich then let set for 2 mins before eating..
Spread the peanut butter mixture on four slices of bread and cover with banana slices. Spread butter on both sides of sandwiches. Full nutritional breakdown of the calories in Peanut Butter and Jelly Banana Sandwich based on the calories and nutrition in each ingredient, including Bread, whole wheat (including toast) prepared from recipe, Banana, fresh, Peanut Butter, smooth style, with salt, Jams, preserves, jelly and the other ingredients in this recipe. Cut off one-quarter of the banana and mash in a bowl with a fork; stir in the cream cheese, peanut butter, honey and salt. Coat a large skillet with cooking spray and.