Salami Swiss and Ham on Rye. Top each slice with Swiss cheese, then Black Forest Ham. Place slice of rye on top, butter side up. Cook until both sides of the bread are golden brown and the cheese has begun to melt.
Turkey Breast, Corned Beef, Beef Salami, Swiss & Cheddar Cheeses, Served with your Choice of Bread. Also, my husband and I have found the best deli style smoked ham at Wal-Mart Supercenters. It is from Land O' Frost and is called DAGWOOD smoked ham. You can have Salami Swiss and Ham on Rye using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salami Swiss and Ham on Rye
- It’s 6 slices of black forest ham.
- It’s 2 slices of pumpernickel rye bread.
- It’s 6 slices of cotto salami.
- It’s 3 slices of swiss cheese.
- Prepare 6 tablespoons of dijon mustard.
- You need 10 Slices of Bread and butter pickles.
Absolutely the best in our opinion! Everyone has probably had the classic Reuben sandwich, right? But may I present you with the idea of a Ham Reuben Sandwich recipe instead? And not just any Reuben sandwich.
Salami Swiss and Ham on Rye step by step
- Add 2 tablespoons of mustard to each slice of bread. Add 1-1/2 slices of cheese to two of the slices of bread. Add pickle chips to one of the slices of the bread..
- Add the salami and fold the ham then add to two of the slices of bread. Stack the sandwich..
- These are the bread and butter pickle chips I used. Slice in half and serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
House smoked ham, swiss, slaw and sweet mustard grilled on rye. Fresh Tuna Salad on one side, Fresh Egg Salad on the other American Cheese, Lettuce, and Tomato White, Wheat, Rye, Pita. How does this food fit into your daily goals? Calories, carbs, fat, protein, fiber, cholesterol, and more for Smoked Ham and Swiss on Rye (You Pick Two Portion – Panera Bread). Want to use it in a meal plan?