Sticky Rice Dumpling. A classic treat for Dragon boat festival. With this informative recipe, you will make sweet and savoury Zongzi, Chinese sticky rice dumplings, with great ease. Notes on the Sticky Rice Dumplings (Banh It Tran) Recipe, Tips and Tricks.
Sticky rice dumplings (zongzi in Chinese) are common throughout Southeast Asia―both savory and sweet versions. This savory recipe is like having a full meal all wrapped up in one neat little package. Zongzi, or sticky rice dumplings, are almost like a Chinese version of the tamale–sticky If you've ever had any sticky rice dumpling, you know that at the end of the day, these delicious packets of. You can have Sticky Rice Dumpling using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sticky Rice Dumpling
- Prepare 5 cups of sticky rice.
- You need 1 of salted egg yolk.
- You need of Red bean.
- Prepare of Pork or chicken meat.
Demonstrate how chang or zong zi or sticky rice dumpling is being made! Check cherrykitchen.org for more recipe details. Sticky rice dumpling (Zongzi 糭子 in Chinese) is a classic Chinese food often eaten for celebrating Dragon Boat Festival. It's mainly made of glutinous rice, stuffed with seasoned pork belly.
Sticky Rice Dumpling step by step
- Cook pork or chicken in light soy sauce, garlic, black soy sauce. Set aside.
- Boil the red bean. Boil also the salted egg. Then just used the yolk.
- In a leaf put sticky rice first then mix all ing in the middle then cover with rice again. Tie the leaves tightly so that it will not come out the rice. Steam for 30 to 40 mins.
See more ideas about Sticky rice, Dumpling, Food. The Best Glutinous Rice Dumplings Recipe. Fried pork puffs combine a savory pork and shrimp filling with a sweet glutinous rice shell. Learn how to make Hokkien bak chang in a pressure cooker or with boiling method. The recipe is a no fuss but with same great taste.