Oatmeal Breakfast Cups. Find Deals on Oatmeal Breakfast Cups in Breakfast Foods on Amazon. The mixture will be a little watery, so it's important to mix well before each scoop to make sure you get an even combination of milk and oats. To make these oatmeal cups, you simply mix your dry ingredients in one bowl and your wet ingredients in another.
Add apples, yogurt, eggs, brown sugar, butter, and vanilla extract to oat mixture until batter is well mixed; fold in walnuts. Pour batter into the prepared muffin cups. Other great options are kiwi, strawberries, banana, blackberries, cherries, mango, nuts, seeds, etc. You can have Oatmeal Breakfast Cups using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oatmeal Breakfast Cups
- Prepare 5 cups of old fashioned oats.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of trail mix.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of flax seed.
- It’s 4 of ripe bananas, mashed.
- You need 2 1/3 cups of water.
- It’s 5 Tbsp. of honey.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of coconut oil.
- Prepare 3 tsp. of vanilla extract.
The shells are very delicate, so be careful when you remove them from the pan. You can also bake them in loose-bottomed mini tart pans. Bake the oatmeal cups, let them cool, put them in an airtight container or zip top bag, then freeze them. When you're ready to eat them, move them from the freezer to fridge to thaw.
Oatmeal Breakfast Cups instructions
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Add first four dry ingredients into large bowl. Feel free to add any trail mix or whatever you prefer. I like this one because it has chocolate chips, dried fruits and nuts..
- In a separate bowl, combine all wet ingredients. Its ok if it is a bit chunky..
- Line two muffin tins with cupcake liners..
- Fill each equally with mix until completely distributed..
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes..
- Allow to cool overnight or for at least 6 hours to prevent cupcake liners from sticking..
Then as soon as the water begins to boil, add the oats. I like to leave a little bit of water in the pot for added moisture since we are freezing them to reheat later. Baked Oatmeal Cups are basically just baked oatmea l that you bake into portable single-sized servings. Instead of spreading the batter into a casserole baking dish, you're going to divide the oatmeal batter into a muffin tin instead. Top the cooled oatmeal cups with your choice of fresh or dried fruit, chopped nuts, toasted coconut or maple syrup.