No-Bake Chocolate Oat Bars (Gluten-Free, Dairy Free, and Sugar Free options). And, use a dairy-free butter alternative, dairy-free chocolate chips and maple syrup if you need them to be dairy-free and vegan too. Pour chocolate mixture over oat layer and spread evenly. Crumble remaining oat mixture over chocolate, pressing in gently.
Ingredients for no bake chocolate oatmeal cookies. Quick Oats- I used gluten-free quick oats, to keep it gluten-free. You are welcome to use old fashioned oats instead if you prefer a softer cookie. You can have No-Bake Chocolate Oat Bars (Gluten-Free, Dairy Free, and Sugar Free options) using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of No-Bake Chocolate Oat Bars (Gluten-Free, Dairy Free, and Sugar Free options)
- You need 1 cup of Butter (Use Margarine or Coconut Oil for dairy-free option).
- It’s 1/2 cup of Brown Sugar (packed) (Use Splenda or Stevia to reduce sugar).
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Vanilla.
- Prepare 3 cups of Quick Oats.
- You need 1 cup of Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips (Use Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips to reduce sugar).
- It’s 1/2 cup of Peanut Butter.
Maple Syrup- Holds the cookies together, and provides sweetness. You can substitute this for agave nectar. Healthy homemade granola bars are oat-free, gluten-free, vegan, and allergy-free! Carob No-Bake Cookies: Use carob-flavored chips instead of the semisweet chocolate chips.
No-Bake Chocolate Oat Bars (Gluten-Free, Dairy Free, and Sugar Free options) step by step
- Melt butter in pan over low heat.
- Stir in Brown Sugar and Vanilla.
- Mix in Oats and allow to cook 2-3 minutes.
- Press half the mixture into a greased 9×9 inch pan.
- Melt Chocolate Chips and Peanut Butter. Stir well..
- Pour chocolate mixture over the pressed oats and spread evenly..
- Crumble the remaining oats over the chocolate layer..
- Cover and refrigerate a minimum of 2-3 hours to set..
- Remove from refrigerator and cut to desired size. (Cuts easiest if allowed to resume room temperature.).
Made With Brown Sugar: Use light or dark brown sugar in place of all or part of the granulated sugar. No-bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies and I have a bit of a special relationship. I love how easy they are to make, and how rich the chocolate and peanut flavors can be. After such a great response from No Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies, my brain started churning with other similar ideas. When I ran across these no-bake bars, I couldn't believe I.