Oatmeal Cupcake. Life Is A Little Sweeter With Entenmann's® Delicious Cupcakes. Find Out How To Make Tasty Cupcakes. In a large mixing bowl, combine all dry ingredients and stir very well.
In a third bowl, sift together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Stir flour mixture into wet ingredients, just until combined. Add cooled oatmeal mixture, and stir to combine. You can have Oatmeal Cupcake using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oatmeal Cupcake
- It’s 1 bowl of oatmeal.
- It’s 1 bowl of flour.
- Prepare Half of bowl brown sugar.
- It’s 1 of small pack Raisin.
- Prepare 2 drops of vanilla.
- Prepare Half of cup fresh milk.
- You need of Melted butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 of egg.
Fill paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Place dry ingredients into a large bowl and whisk to combine. Then, whisk eggs in a medium bowl and add maple syrup, almond milk, and mashed banana and mix until combined. Oatmeal Cake is the perfect dessert to make for your mom this weekend!
Oatmeal Cupcake step by step
- Mix the dry ingredients, next mix the wet ing. Then combine and mix properly. Scoop 1 tbsp mixture in the cupcake mould then put some Raisin on top..
- Preheat oven at 250c and bake it for 12 mins.
It's an old fashioned style recipe, like a delicious cake your grandma might have made you growing up. It's an oatmeal based cake, and since they oats are soaked in boiling water it softens them up perfectly so you end with a moist and tender crumb in every bite. Line twelve medium muffin cups with paper baking cups or spray bottoms only with cooking spray. For streusel, in small bowl, combine oats, flour and sugar; mix well. Beat in oat mixture and remaining cake ingredients until well blended, scraping bowl occasionally.