Oatmeal Cookies. This recipe for soft oatmeal cookies creates a moist and flavorful dessert that will make everyone's These oatmeal cookies are very moist with a good flavor. Add a cup of raisins or nuts if you desire. I packed chocolate chips, raisins, nuts and cinnamon into my oatmeal cookie recipe.
Oats give cookies a delicious nutty flavor that pairs perfectly with everything from chocolate chips to raisins. Oatmeal cookies are a favorite with kids and adults. It's hard not to like this sweet tasting cookie with its soft and chewy texture. You can cook Oatmeal Cookies using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oatmeal Cookies
- It’s 1/2 cup of raisins.
- It’s 1/2 cup of golden raisin.
- Prepare 1 cup of hot water.
- Prepare 3/4 cup (1.5 sticks) of or 170gr) unsalted butter.
- It’s 1 cup (200 g) of light brown sugar.
- It’s 1 of large egg.
- You need 1,5 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3/4 cups (100 g) of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/8 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- It’s 3 of cups(270gr) rolled oats.
An oatmeal raisin cookie is a type of drop cookie distinguished by an oatmeal-based dough with raisins mixed throughout. Its ingredients also typically include flour, sugar, eggs, salt, and various spices. Discover a fun and delicious way to enjoy oats with our easy and delicious Quaker's Best Oatmeal Cookies recipe made with your favorite Quaker® products. Oatmeal Cookies Recipe with stepwise photos.
Oatmeal Cookies step by step
- Heat oven to 350 F or 177 C, use 2 baking sheets.
- Add raisins to small bowl then cover to hot water for 10 mins..
- In a large bown, beat the room tempt unsalted butter and sugar until creamy, for 2 mins..
- Add the egg and vanilla extract then beat until combined for 1 min..
- In another bowl, use whisk to combine AP flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg..
- Then add the oats and then stir until well combined. Add the oat mixture to the butter and sugar mixture in thirds (bagi 3). Sampai rata.
- Drain the taisings then gently pressed down to remove extra water. Then stir them to the cookie batter. Use spatula or spoon. Not mixer..
- Drop dough 2 tbps full of cookies. Then pressed.
- Bake cookies for 10-15mins until the edges are light golden brown..
Super simple recipe of making best oatmeal cookies which give crisp, crunchy and chewy cookies. these oatmeal raisin cookies are on the. Classic big, soft oatmeal cookies recipe for classic cookies that taste like they came fresh from a bakery! This recipe is easy and an all-time favorite! These Oatmeal Cookies are big and chewy, super easy to make and they're good for you. Add chocolate chips, raisins, or nuts and watch them disappear!