Asparagus salad. Find the best recipes for asparagus salad with tips to cook asparagus perfectly, plus ideas for serving cold or warm. The Asparagus Salad & Light Lunch Collection. Asparagus Salad makes a healthy tasty treat for lunch in summer.
A light springtime salad of grilled or roasted asparagus with marinated artichoke hearts and cherry tomatoes. This Asparagus Chickpea Quinoa Salad with feta cheese and a simple lemon vinaigrette is perfect for spring. A few notes – for fun I cut the asparagus into coin-shaped pieces here, so they'd match the radish slices. You can cook Asparagus salad using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Asparagus salad
- You need 8-10 of asparagus spears, not too thick (for 2 people, as starter).
- You need 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 3 tsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 handful of freshly shaved Parmesan.
- It’s 2-3 of white chicory leaves or a few rocket leaves (optional).
It's a bit of extra prep, but worth the effort. In this hearty, many-textured salad, soft, roasted asparagus is tossed with chewy whole grains and crisp, sweet caramelized scallions. You can use freekeh or farro here for the grains. Now that our six children are grown, they've started sharing recipes with me—and I love it.
Asparagus salad instructions
- Break off the woody ends of the asparagus, rinse and dry them. With a vegetable peeler, shave off the dark outside skin, starting just below the tips, put aside. Chop the peeled stems across into 1cm rounds, keep the tips whole..
- Whisk the lemon juice with the olive oil for dressing, finely shred the chicory and tear the rocket leaves, if using. Place them in a bowl with the chopped asparagus, the tips and the peelings, season with salt, pepper and half the dressing and toss together. Top with the shaved Parmesan and finish off with remaining dressing..
Roasted Asparagus Salad Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Delicious warm or cold, this hearty, vegan asparagus salad makes a great one-pot meal or To my family: You don't know this, but I bought two bunches of asparagus at the store and ate one for lunch. A simple recipe for Quinoa Asparagus Salad ( aka Spring Tabouli) tossed with English peas, fresh dill, parsley, toasted almonds in a lemony dressing topped with optional avocado, goat or feta cheese. Keyword: avocado salad, Seafood Salad, Shrimp Asparagus Avocado Salad. ©Downshiftology. Content and photographs are copyright protected.