Choc Ripple Log Cake. Using a whisk or electric mixer, beat Cream and Caster Sugar. Espresso choc ripple cake – A different take on the classic tiramisu, using chocolate biscuits, chocolate sticks and loganberries. Choc Ripple Cake, Chocolate Ripple Biscuits, Aussie Food, Australian Food, Australian Recipes, Great Desserts, Delicious Desserts, Dessert Recipes, Cake.
You will need to plan ahead a little. Keep on being CRAP Joel (Chocolate Ripple Association of the People) Hope you had a fantastic night. Happy new year all you passionate choc ripple fans! You can cook Choc Ripple Log Cake using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Choc Ripple Log Cake
- Prepare 2 cups (500 ml) of Thickened Cream.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Caster Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Liqueur of your choice *optional.
- You need of *e.g. Cointreau, Kirsch, Baileys, Grand Marnier, etc.
- Prepare 1 pack (250 g) of Arnott’s Choc Ripple Biscuits.
What better way than to start the year with a stepped up caramel choc ripple cake! Here is a delicious idea for the Christmas dessert table that is easy enough for anyone to master. Log in Log in or sign up. Arnott's The Original Choc Ripple contains no artificial flavours or preservatives.
Choc Ripple Log Cake instructions
- Using a whisk or electric mixer, beat Cream and Caster Sugar in a bowl until soft peaks form. Add Liqueur of your choice (*optional) and beat well..
- Spread some whipped cream quite thickly on a serving plate to make the base. Stand 1 biscuit upright on its edge. Spread some cream on another biscuit, and place next to the first biscuit and sandwich together. Continue layering with cream and biscuits to form a log OR 2 logs..
- Note: This is just a way to assemble biscuits and cream. Be creative and assemble them as you like, especially to suit the size and shape of the serving plate..
- Spread the remaining cream over the log to cover completely. Place in the fridge overnight or at least for 6 hours to allow the biscuits to soften and set..
- Tips: You can decorate the log with shaved Chocolate OR fruit such as Raspberries or Cherries. When you cut the log, cut diagonally so that you see the stripe pattern..
Cover the log thickly and entirely with the remaining cream. Before serving, decorate log with grated chocolate, if desired. Chocolate Ripple Cake with chocolate cream, chopped honeycomb, Maltesers and raspberries! Chocolate Ripple Cake with CaramelCreate Bake Make. Ultimate Christmas Yule Log Cake, Christmas Log Cake, Christmas CakeVeena Azmanov.