Mango Tiramisiu. I love tiramisu and I wanted to make one with summer flavors. I swapped the Grand Marnier and Malibu rum for the usual coffee liqueur, giving a tropical twist. Mango tiramisu is a fruity version of the classic Italian dessert.
Browse the user profile and get inspired. Experiment with DeviantArt's own digital drawing tools. I always love a twist on a classic and this Mango Tiramisu is a great example. You can cook Mango Tiramisiu using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mango Tiramisiu
- You need 500 g of good-quality mascarpone cheese.
- You need 600 ml of thickened cream.
- Prepare 2 of egg yolks.
- It’s 1/3 cup (50 g) of pure icing sugar, sifted.
- You need 1 of vanilla bean, split, seeds scraped.
- Prepare 3 of mangoes, flesh sliced 1cm thick.
- You need of Juice of 2 oranges.
- Prepare 1/2 cup (125 ml) of Grand Marnier.
- It’s 300 g of savoiardi (sponge finger biscuits).
So here's my Mango Tiramisu or Mango-misu!!! The traditional Tiramisu filling is one made with egg yolk and mascarpone. My version is made with mango puree, mascarpone cheese and heavy. Finde was du suchst – wohlschmeckend & simpel.
Mango Tiramisiu instructions
- Place the thickened cream, mascarpone, egg yolks, icing sugar and vanilla seeds in a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment and whisk on high speed until stiff and well combined. Chill until needed..
- 3. Combine the orange juice and Grand Marnier in a separate bowl. Dip half the sponge fingers into the juice mixture and layer in the base of the prepared pan. Spread with one-third of the mascarpone mixture, and top with one-third of the mango slices.
- Repeat the process, then top with the remaining mascarpone mixture, reserving the remaining mango slices to serve. Cover the cake and chill for 2 hours or until firm..
Jetzt ausprobieren mit ♥ Chefkoch.de ♥. Light, fresh and creamy tropical delight of Mango Tiramisu. If you after the recipe, please scroll pass my writings :D. Mango Tiramisù. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Mango, mascarpone and chocolate, how could you possibly resist?