Tiramisu In a Jar. Easy Tiramisu in a Jar Contrast is one of my favorite ways to bring something to life, and this tiramisu recipe is the perfect example of that. Real deal tiramisu can be complicated and take forever, but my quick and easy version tastes seriously close to the original without all the fuss. These tiramisu trifles in a mason jar are a slightly different take on our classic Tiramisu Trifle.
Easy to make, super delicious, and it looks fantastic! Cover with remaining cake cubes, coffee, pudding mixture, chocolate and COOL WHIP. Cover with remaining cake cubes, coffee, pudding mixture, chocolate and remaining Cool Whip. You can cook Tiramisu In a Jar using 23 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tiramisu In a Jar
- Prepare of Cake:.
- You need of Unsalted Butter, For Greasing.
- You need 3 of Egg Whites,.
- Prepare 1/2 TSP of Cream of Tartar,.
- Prepare 50 g of Demerara Sugar,.
- It’s 3 of Egg Yolks,.
- You need 100 g of Almond Flour,.
- You need of Mascarpone Filling:.
- You need 2 of Egg Yolks,.
- It’s 30 g of Icing Sugar,.
- It’s 250 g of Mascarpone Room Temperature,.
- You need 200 ml of Heavy Whipping Cream,.
- You need 2 of Egg Whites,.
- Prepare 2 TBSP of Grand Marnier,.
- It’s of Coffee Syrup:.
- You need 175 ml of Freshly Brewed Espresso,.
- It’s of Fresh Orange Zest, 1/2 Orange.
- Prepare 1 TBSP of Grand Marnier,.
- Prepare of Tiramisu:.
- You need 1 Handful of High Quality Dark Chocolate Chips Preferably Valrhona,.
- It’s of High Quality Unsweetened Cocoa Powder Preferably Valrhona, For Dusting.
- It’s of High Quality Orange Marmalade, 4 Heaping Spread.
- You need of Fresh Orange Zest, 1/2 Orange.
Take glass jar add Bisconni Chocolatto layer in bottom, then add tiramisu filling and repeat the layers. Dust cocoa powder on top, garnish with Bisconni Chocolatto and cherry. In a bowl, whisk the mascarpone, speculoos cookie butter and remaining sugar with an electric mixer until the sugar has dissolved. With the machine running on low speed, gradually add the cream.
Tiramisu In a Jar instructions
- Prepare the cake. Preheat oven to 190 degrees celsius or 375 fahrenheit. Lightly grease baking sheet or loaf pan with butter. *If you are serving tiramisu in jars, use baking sheet, otherwise, use a loaf pan.*.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together egg whites and cream of tartar until soft peak forms with a hand or stand mixer. While still whisking, gradually add in the sugar. Keep whisking until stiff peak forms. It should be glossy and almost double in volume..
- Add in egg yolks gradually while continue whisking. Sieve in the almond flour and gently fold with a spatula until well combined. *Do not overmix.*.
- Transfer the batter onto the prepared baking sheet or loaf pan. Wack into the oven and bake for about 20 mins or until it pass the skewer test. Remove from oven and immediately unmold onto wire cooling rack. Set aside to cool completely, preferably overnight..
- Prepare the fillings. Prepare a double boiler. Add egg yolks onto the double boiler. Whisk constantly until pale yellowish..
- Remove from heat and add in the icing sugar. Return back to the heat. Whisk until well combined and the sugar has dissolved. Remove from heat. Add in the mascarpone and mix until well combined..
- Add in the cream gradually while still whisking. Continue whisking until the cream is fully incorporated. In a mixing bowl, add egg whites and cream of tartar..
- Using a hand or stand mixer, whisk until stiff peaks form. Gently fold the egg whites mixture into the egg yolk mixture in 1/3 portions. Continue folding until the egg whites have fully incorporated. Cover with cling film, making sure the cling film is in contact with the mascarpone filling..
- Set aside in the fridge to chill, preferably overnight. On tiramisu assembly day, add Grand Marnier into the mascarpone filling. Lightly whisk the mixture until fluffy. *Do not overmix or it will separate.*.
- Keep chill in the fridge until ready to use. Prepare the coffee syrup. Add espresso, orange zest and Grand Marnier in a small bowl. Stir to combine well. Keep chill in the fridge until ready to use..
- Assemble the tiramisu. If you are serving the tiramisu in jars, these are the layering processes: Using a cookie cutter, slightly smaller than the circumference of the jar, cut out discs from the sheet cake. Lay the 1st layer of cake into the jar. Add some crumbs to cover any excess space..
- Drizzle in some coffee syrup. Sprinkle in some chocolate chips. Dust some cocoa powder over the top. Spoon the mascarpone filling over the cocoa powder..
- Place another layer of sheet cake onto the filling. Add some crumbs to cover any excess space. Drizzle in some coffee syrup. Spread marmalade over the cake..
- Spoon the mascarpone filling over the top. At this point, you should reach the brim of the jar. Dust cocoa powder over the top and garnish with orange zest..
- Repeat the steps for the remaining jars. Cover and set aside chilled in the fridge, preferably overnight. It will taste better the next day..
- If you are serving the tiramisu the way it should be, these are the processes: Using a sharp knife, slowly slice the sponge cake lengthwise into 3 equally thick slices. Line cling film over the loaf pan. Spread 1/3 portion of the mascarpone filling into the loaf pan..
- Stack the one of the cake slices on top of the filling. Generously brush the sponge cake with the coffee syrup. Spread another 1/3 portion of the mascarpone filling on top of the cake slice. Distribute chocolate chips evenly over the top..
- Dust cocoa powder over the top. Next, stack another slice of cake over the top. Brush the cake with the coffee syrup. Spread marmalade on top of the cake..
- Spread the remaining portion of the mascarpone filling over the top. Lightly dust cocoa powder over the top. Stack the remaining slice of sponge cake..
- Lastly, brush the cake with coffee syrup. Wrap the loaf pan with cling film. Set aside chilled in the fridge, preferably overnight. It will taste better the next day..
- If you are serving in jars, you can straight away enjoy the tiramisu from the jar. Otherwise, carefully and swiftly, flip the loaf pan onto a cake stand or a serving plate and unwrap the cling film. Dust with more cocoa powder. Garnish with orange zest. Slice and serve immediately..
If you are serving the tiramisu in jars, these are the layering processes: Using a cookie cutter, slightly smaller than the circumference of the jar, cut out discs from the sheet cake. Add some crumbs to cover any excess space. This Mason Jar Tiramisu Trifle is a new take the classic tiramisu dessert. Tiramisu When I visited Yas Island I stayed at the Yas Viceroy Hotel where there was a cute Italian restaurant. I got to taste five different desserts, and this Tiramisú was my absolute favorite.