Apricot Sauce. Buy Groceries at Amazon & Save. My apricot sauce was due to desperation. So I canned apricot halves, apricot jam, and apricot syrup.
Asian Spiced Pork Tenderloins With Apricot Sauce, Orange-grilled Pork Sandwiches With Apricot Sauce, Jalapeno Apricot Sauce Apricot Sauce. I usually use canned, unpeeled apricot halves. My family finds it great tasting, warm or chilled over ice cream, sherbert, pound cake, waffles, pancakes, or. You can cook Apricot Sauce using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Apricot Sauce
- It’s 100 g of Dry Apricots.
- You need 1/4 cup of Caster Sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Water.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Lemon Juice.
- It’s 1-2 teaspoons of Grand Marnier OR Cointreau *optional.
The apricot sauce on the side was well worth it and the extra can be used for ice cream. I made this for dessert for our Christmas dinner and everybody raved. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. This is a wonderful, golden sauce, served over meringues in Portugal.
Apricot Sauce instructions
- Place Dried Apricots in a saucepan, cover with water and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until Apricots are soft. Discard the water..
- Add Caster Sugar, Water, Lemon Juice and liqueur. Blend until smooth..
Actually, it is good over almost anything. Another treasure from Jean Anderson's "Food of Portugal" Most of the time is totally passive–soaking time for the fruit. Kris Wells of Hereford, Arizona dresses up pork tenderloin with a sweet apricot sauce mildly seasoned with ginger. It makes an impressive entree, yet leaves plenty of extra pork for meals later in the week. "The sauce is also good on baked ham," Kris adds. Succulent pieces of chicken breast, tender-crisp peppers, fragrant onions, mild jalapeños and juicy chunks of pineapple stir-fried in a fruity, tangy, sweet and slightly spicy apricot sauce.