Carrot Cake. I've tried many carrot cakes, and this is my favorite recipe. This carrot cake cake sets the standard for carrot cakes everywhere. It's deeply moist and filled with toasted pecans.
But honestly, carrot cake is such an incredible dessert and I think it should be enjoyed all year long. How to make carrot cake from scratch. This cake is quick and easy to make, versatile and utterly delicious. You can cook Carrot Cake using 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Carrot Cake
- It’s of Cream Cheese Icing.
- You need 100 grams of Cream cheese.
- You need 20 grams of Butter (or margarine).
- You need 20 grams of Powdered sugar.
- Prepare 5 grams of Honey.
- It’s 150 grams of ★Cake flour.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of ★Baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ★Baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of ★Cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ★All-spice.
- It’s 20 grams of ★Almond flour.
- Prepare 1 pinch of ★Salt ※.
- It’s 50 ml of ☆Vegetable oil.
- You need 70 grams of ☆Butter (or margarine).
- Prepare 180 grams of ☆Sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of ☆Honey.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 190 grams of to 200 grams ■Roughly grated carrot.
- You need 20 grams of ■Broken walnut pieces.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ■Grand Marnier liqueur (orange-flavored liqueur).
- It’s 4 of to 5 drops ■Vanilla essence.
It wasn't until recently that we realized just how much we love carrot cake. Carrot cake is cake that contains carrots mixed into the batter. Most modern carrot cake recipes have a white cream cheese frosting. The origins of carrot cake are disputed.
Carrot Cake instructions
- Preparation: Sift the dry ingredients and roughly grate the carrot. Preheat the oven to 180℃..
- Add all of the ☆ ingredients to a bowl and whisk until thick. Then add the eggs and whip until creamy..
- Mix together the ■ ingredients to combine..
- Line the bottom of the cake mold with parchment paper and grease the sides with butter (or margarine). Then, pour in the cake batter..
- Bake for 40 minutes at 180°C in the preheated oven. Once an inserted skewer comes out clean, it's done..
- Let the cake rest overnight, then thickly spread on the cream cheese icing. Chill the cake in the refrigerator, and it's ready to eat..
Whether you want a carrot cake that's dense, moist and full of spice and nuts, or you like Try Rachel Allen's easiest carrot cake loaf for afternoon tea, Dan Lepard's carrot cake cupcakes for Easter, or. This truly is the best carrot cake recipe! It's perfectly moist and delicious, made with lots of fresh carrots, and topped with the most heavenly cream cheese frosting. A wonderfully moist, perfectly spiced carrot cake recipe. This Carrot Cake with pineapple and coconut is a family favorite, made every year for all sorts of celebrations from birthdays to Easter!