Salmon and Asparagus Foil. To make this salmon and asparagus recipe, you'll need the following How Long Do You Bake Salmon? Place one salmon fillet in the center of each sheet, top with a serving of the asparagus and drizzle with lemon juice. Sprinkle with fresh ground pepper Bring up the sides of foil and fold top over twice.
Lemon Parmesan Salmon & Asparagus Foil Packs are so easy to make, and are packed with flavour! Extremely versatile, they can be baked OR grilled right on your barbecue! Salmon Foil Packets: Salmon has never been easier to cook, nor has it ever tasted better, lightly seasoned, doused in herb butter, and wrapped up in Tender and flaky salmon with fresh asparagus all cooked in an herb butter sauce, on one sheet pan, wrapped in foil, makes this the ultimate meal. You can have Salmon and Asparagus Foil using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salmon and Asparagus Foil
- It’s of Salmon with skin (my preference).
- Prepare of Lemon dill butter sauce.
- You need 2 of lemons.
- You need of Fresh dill and parsley.
- It’s of Minced garlic.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Tomato.
- You need of Asparagus.
With addition of asparagus, these foil packs make grilling a salmon dinner a breeze. Cooking the packs over high heat will help to sear the fish while generating enough steam to fully cook the salmon and the asparagus. Your salmon will cook slightly faster if your pieces are thinner. Easy baked salmon recipe with asparagus in a foil packet.
Salmon and Asparagus Foil step by step
- Preseason salmon and heat oven to 375…..
- Trim ends of asparagus spears.
- Cut and divide salmon in equal parts.
- Place sheet of aluminum foil on table and drizzle with olive oil and minced garlic.
- Now put one salmon slice and few asparagus together topped with a little lemon butter sauce ( or just butter if don't have) I also squeeze fresh lemon juice on top of salmon.
- Now add minced garlic sliced lemon and a sliced tomato on top followed with lemon butter dill sauce and sprinkle with salt pepper and garlic.
- Wrap each one in foil and place in oven for 20/30 minutes.
- (If don't have use butter).
These Baked Salmon and Asparagus Foil Packets are so easy to throw together for busy weeknights! They have minimal clean up too which can't be beat. What I love about foil packet dinners, is they are perfectly portioned out for you and there's little you have to do once they are in the oven baking. Salmon Asparagus Foil Packets – Quick, Easy and Delicious dinner. Prep ahead of time, then just throw on the grill or in the oven when ready to eat.