Chocolate Custard Cream. Rich Chocolate Ice Cream made with a custard base make this so smooth and creamy. This is an ice cream for adults. It's decadent, it's smooth, it's rich, it's creamy.
Chocolate Cream Pie made with decadent semi-sweet chocolate custard and topped with homemade whipped cream and shaved chocolate. It's PIE WEEK on Modern Honey! chocolate custard recipe eggless chocolate pudding custard recipe with detailed photo and video recipe. a classical creamy dessert recipe made with milk, cocoa powder and custard powder. the. You can cook Chocolate Custard Cream using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Custard Cream
- You need 60 grams of Chocolate bar.
- You need 1 tbsp of ★Cake flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of ★Corn starch.
- You need 1 of rounded tablespoon ★Granulated sugar (or caster sugar, etc).
- You need 1 of ★Egg (whole egg).
- It’s 200 ml of ★Milk.
- You need 1 of few drops ★Vanilla oil (or vanilla essence).
- Prepare 1 of ★Grand Marnier or Cointreau (or your favorite liqueur).
- Prepare 5 grams of Butter.
A custard cream is a type of sandwich biscuit popular in the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland filled with a creamy, custard-flavoured centre. The addition of vanilla makes this delicious chocolate custard cake filling recipe go great with a cake or pastry. Chocolate Pastry Cream can be a lovely filling for your next pastry or cake. Chocolate custard is a rich, thick and creamy chocolate dessert, perfect for any chocoholic!
Chocolate Custard Cream instructions
- Chop up the chocolate. I used a normal chocolate bar that you can buy anywhere. (It doesn't have to be baking chocolate. The ones you can buy at any supermarket are good enough.).
- Put the ★ ingredients in a small sauce pan and mix well before you heat. (If you want to have a smooth silky texture, strain the mixture through a sieve here.).
- Heat over low heat and keep stirring. Once it starts to thicken, it hardens quickly, so keep stirring!.
- Once it becomes shiny and hardens a little, add the chopped chocolate and mix well. Turn off the heat, add the butter and mix. It's done..
- The chocolate blends in very quickly..
- When you cool the custard cream, cover with cling film. Make sure it touches the surface of the custard cream as shown in the photo. This will prevent the surface from drying out..
- If you chill the custard cream in the fridge, it will set firmly. Use it as a bread filling and so on. There are so many ways you can use it..
- A small sauce pan and whisk are better when making this custard cream. (See the photo on the right.) A small whisk is very handy. I bought mine at a 100 yen shop..
- Use 1 leveled tablespoon of cake flour and corn starch. Use 1 rounded tablespoon of granulated sugar..
- FYI: We don't strain the mixture through a sieve in Step 2, but it's still delicious (It may have some tiny lumpy bits)..
- This is the strawberry version. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143892-strawberry-custard-cream.
- This is the banana version. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143894-banana-custard-cream.
Be aware that this dark chocolate custard recipe will be your downfall. This post includes a short recipe video. Chocolate custard is a delightful dessert and snack treat. It can be simple or complex, depending on how much effort you're willing to put in and the final texture you're. These blondies are white chocolate brownies with classic custard cream biscuits.