Melt-in-your-mouth Gateau au Chocolate. A French cake called, gâteau au chocolat fondant, essentially, a melt in your mouth decadent chocolate cake! It is a small, round, chocolate-loaded plate of happiness! I also didn't use flour, and baked it at low temperature in hot water and was able to make it soft.
Gradually add all the dry ingredients – flour, cocoa, baking powder, vanilla. Pour it into a cake form that you've laid out with baking paper beforehand. When speaking to the actual taste of the cake, there is certain moist, melt in your mouth texture that cannot be ignored and a clean, dark-chocolate flavor that is simply mouth-watering. You can cook Melt-in-your-mouth Gateau au Chocolate using 9 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Melt-in-your-mouth Gateau au Chocolate
- It’s 100 grams of Bitter chocolate.
- Prepare 100 grams of Heavy cream.
- Prepare 4 large of Egg white.
- You need 70 grams of Granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt.
- It’s 4 large of Egg yolk.
- It’s 30 grams of Granulated sugar.
- Prepare 50 grams of Cocoa powder.
- You need 20 grams of Grand Marnier, rum or brandy.
Now beat in the egg yolks until smooth. Des contenus exclusifs et des recettes. Dans notre magazine papier 🙂 Je m'abonne.. Des contenus exclusifs et des recettes.
Melt-in-your-mouth Gateau au Chocolate step by step
- Preparation: Mince the chocolate. Warm the heavy cream to slightly warmer than body temperature. Sift the cocoa. Boil the water..
- Cover the bottom and sides of a cake pan. Wrap aluminum foil around the pan. Preheat your oven to 140°C..
- Melt the chocolate over a bain marie..
- Make the meringue. Lightly beat the egg whites, then add the sugar and salt at once. Beat until soft peaks form..
- In a separate bowl, beat the egg yolks. Add sugar and mix until the batter forms a thick ribbon..
- Switch to a rubber spatula. Mix in the chocolate, heavy cream, cocoa liqueur in that order. It will become paste-like..
- Add a dollop of the meringue. Cut and fold into the batter..
- Add half of the meringue. Mix carefully from the bottom in a scooping motion as to not break the foam..
- Pour the batter into the remaining meringue. Mix briskly..
- The finished batter should be smooth and light..
- Pour into a cake pan and rap the pan on a flat surface to pop air bubbles. Put in a baking pan filled with hot water, and bake in the oven for 60 minutes..
- After baking, remove from the oven and drop it from a height of 15 cm to remove the excess air. Insert a knife between the pan and the paper and go around once..
- To avoid compression from sudden temperature changes, throw out the hot water in the pan and let sit in the oven for 1 hour..
- Remove from the oven and cool. Once cooled remove from the pan and it’s done. There may be some unevenness on the outside, but you can cut to even it..
- Dust with cocoa powder with a tea strainer..
- This is what it looks like post-make up. I also use Nakanai Powdered Sugar for this..
- Coat with glaçageand make chocolate roses to decorate for an elegant cake. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/144284-miroir-chocolat-with-glacage.
Dans notre magazine papier 🙂 Je m'abonne. I can't wait to share this delicious Chocolate Gateau, also known as gâteau au chocolat (ガトーショコラ) that I made over the weekend. Indulge yourself with this rich, dense, yet moist, melt-in-your mouth chocolate cake. I also didn't use flour, and baked it at low temperature in hot water and was able to make it soft. The secret trick to its tenderness is baking in low-temperature hot water.