Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. Discover hundreds of ways to save on your favorite products. Scrumptious Bread Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! Banana Chocolate Chip Bread Banana Chocolate Chip Bread.
You have your Granny's recipe that is the best. In large mixing bowl, combine all dry ingredients: flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and baking soda. Chocolate Chip Banana Bread This best-ever banana bread can be mixed up in a single bowl with a handful of ingredients likely already in your kitchen. You can have Chocolate Chip Banana Bread using 22 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- Prepare of Banana purée.
- You need 2 of Banana.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Grand Marnier.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- It’s 200 grams of Cake flour.
- It’s 50 grams of Granulated sugar.
- You need 80 grams of Brown sugar.
- You need 2 of Egg yolks.
- It’s 120 grams of Unsalted butter (bring to room temperature for 30 minutes).
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sour cream.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Cream cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Chocholate chips.
- Prepare 1 of Cinnamon powder.
- You need 1 dash of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of Salt.
- It’s of Meringue.
- It’s 2 of Egg whites.
- You need 15 grams of Granulated sugar.
- You need of 18 cm diameter cake mold.
- It’s 1 of Melted butter.
- Prepare 1 of for dusting the pan Bread flour.
Sweet spotted bananas and brown sugar lend a caramel-like flavor, a smattering of chocolate chips adds interest to every bite, and a special ingredient gives it that ultra-moist texture we all. How to Make Banana Bread with Chocolate Chips. Like we mentioned above, the secret to why our recipe for chocolate chip banana bread is so amazing: super ripe bananas! Seriously, the riper, the uglier, the better.
Chocolate Chip Banana Bread instructions
- Brush melted butter on the mold, and dust with bread flour..
- Sift cake flour, baking powder, and salt in the same bowl..
- Roughly chop the bananas into pieces, and preheat the oven for 180℃ (350℉)..
- Mash the bananas with a fork. Add Grand Marnier and lemon juice, then lightly mix to make purée..
- Add unsalted butter, cream cheese, granulated sugar, and brown sugar, then cream together..
- Beat egg yolks, then add little by little while mixing..
- Add sour cream..
- Add the Step 3 banana purée, and mix..
- Add chocolate chips, cinnamon powder, and vanilla extract..
- Make meringue with egg whites and 1 tablespoon of granulated sugar..
- Add the sifted ingredients (cake flour, baking powder, and salt) from Step 2 to the ingredients in Step 9 into 3 batches, and mix with a cutting motion..
- Then add the meringue from Step 10 into 3 batches, and mix with a cutting motion as well..
- Pour the batter into the mold. Smooth and level with a spatula..
- Bake on the middle rack in the oven at 180℃ (350℉) for 40 ~ 50 minutes..
- Insert a skewer, and if it comes out clean, it's done..
When the bananas are super ripe, the flavor is outstanding and that's what makes this loaf come alive. Yes, I am posting another banana bread recipe because you NEED this chocolate chip banana bread recipe. So many of you love our classic banana bread recipe and our chocolate banana bread recipe and this chocolate chip banana bread is the best of both worlds. It combines both recipes so you get. Ingredients for Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Recipe.