Choco chip Granola Clusters. Try Crunchy Granola Mixed With Creamy Peanut Butter In Nature Valley Almond Butter Granola. Add A Crunch To Your Day With Nature Valley Oats & Dark Chocolate Granola! Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or greased foil.
Mix the oats and honey really well then spread the mixture on an oven tray. Grain-free Chocolate Chip Granola Clusters made with all vegan and gluten-free ingredients for an easy and healthy homemade granola! I'm the annoying person who opens a bag of granola. You can cook Choco chip Granola Clusters using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Choco chip Granola Clusters
- Prepare 4 cups of oats.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of honey.
- You need of Chocolate chips.
And then picks out every single cluster then eats the rest of the crumbs afterwards. They're my favorite snack (dipped in nut. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Granola Cookie Clusters is a top seller at Crazy Monkey Baking. Our peanut butter is made from scratch giving our peanut butter granola a unique taste.
Choco chip Granola Clusters step by step
- Mix the oats and honey really well then spread the mixture on an oven tray.
- Place the tray in a preheated 180-190° oven for 20-30 mins.
- Remove and let cool. The mixture will still be soft when removed. But once cooled down it will harden.
- Break apart the oat-honey mix into clusters and add in nuts, raisins or chocolate chips according to own taste.
The only flavor that has a crumble like consistency, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip is a perfect topping for yogurt or ice cream. Ships from and sold by TONYS DISCOUNTS. Morning bowl of clusters of crunchy oats and granola anyone? Who else here just LOVES granola?? I used to think of traditional granola as a healthy breakfast option.