Healthy Granola. It's quick and easy to make, naturally sweetened with honey or maple syrup, and this easy granola recipe can be customized with whatever add-ins you love best. Granola is usually considered a healthy breakfast cereal. It's a toasted mixture of rolled oats, nuts, and a This article explains whether granola is healthy and examines its benefits and downsides.
Many store brands are loaded with sugar, turning your "healthy" snack into something resembling a dessert. Plus, nutritionists agree that portion control. This Healthy Peanut Butter Granola Recipe is a tried and true family favorite in our house! You can cook Healthy Granola using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Granola
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coconut oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of maple syrup.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 3 cups of old fashioned organic oats.
- You need 1 cup of sliced almonds.
- It’s 1 cup of rasins.
Granola is a a popular food that helps to regulate digestion, aid in weight loss, improve your heart health Granola is an extremely popular breakfast and snack food with a wealth of health benefits. Today I'm showing you two healthy granola recipes! We're making gluten-free granola, one that's a classic nutty granola, the other a chocolate almond butter. Is granola good for you, what does a normal portion size look like, and is it high in sugar?
Healthy Granola step by step
- Preheat oven at 300° fh.
- In a bowl mix together oil, syrup, salt and cinnamon.
- Mix in oats and almonds and Rasins.
- Pour all of it on a greased cookie sheet and flatten.
- Bake for 12 min.
- Stir and reflatten bake for additional 10 min or till almonds are golden brown..
- Place some where to cool.
This easy and homemade healthy granola bars recipe is packed with rolled oats, crispy cereal, & mini chocolate chips! The bars can also be vegan and gluten free. These will convince you to ditch store-bought for good. The answer can depend on how you include the snack food in your total eating But in most cases, granola is less healthy than you would imagine. And if you are trying to slim down.