Healthy Nutty Granola Recipe. A very easy-to-make granola recipe that is delicious and the best snack ever. All the girls at my office eat this with yogurt every day. If you don't have some of the dry ingredients, just add more of what you do have.
Nut free granola is a safe and tasty recipe for anyone with a nut allergy. It may be hard to come by in the store, but it's easy to make at home! This no nut granola recipe is full of flavor, crunch and just the right amount of chewiness. You can have Healthy Nutty Granola Recipe using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy Nutty Granola Recipe
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Whole Grain Roll Oats.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Coconut Oil.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Honey.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Almonds.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Walnuts.
- You need 1/2 cup of Cashews.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Pumpkin Seed.
- You need 1/4 cup of Sunflower Seeds.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Chia Seed.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Cinnamon Powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s of Optional.
- You need 1/4 cup of Hemp Hearts.
- You need 1/2 cup of Unsweetened Coconut Flakes.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Flex Seeds.
Spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray. In a medium bowl combine the oats, nuts, maple syrup, salt, cinnamon and the raisins, if using. The recipe will no longer be dairy free. Maple Nut Granola One of the best healthy granolas I have ever made.
Healthy Nutty Granola Recipe instructions
- Chop Almond, Walnuts, Cashews, Sunflower Seeds to desired size..
- Combine all dry ingredients to a large bowl (Oat + Nuts + Salt + Cinnamon + Chia Seed).
- Mix in Coconut Oil and Honey to Dry ingredients..
- Pour mixture onto a baking tray. Give it a little shake..
- Bake at 160c for 20 minutes. Remove from oven, sprinkle the Coconut Flakes continue baking for another 15 minutes..
- Keep an eye on the mixture. Stir the mixture every 10 minutes for an even baking..
- Leave to cool, about 20 mins, before transferring into an airtight container. Enjoy with natural yogurt, berries and honey!.
- Once the mixture is at your desired crunch and colour, remove from oven..
I will use this recipe when I make granola. It is very tasty and healthy with all the great healthy ingredients such as seeds and nuts. I like fellow reviewers did not include the brown sugar. This granola recipe is also a far more healthy granola option, since it's made with whole grains, unrefined oil and naturally sweetened. You just can't beat freshly baked granola packed with delicious and good-for-you ingredients.