Granola. Granola is a breakfast food and snack food consisting of rolled oats, nuts, honey or other sweeteners such as brown sugar, and sometimes puffed rice, that is usually baked until it is crisp. Also, granola status has nothing to do with sexual preference. Someone who is "granola" tends to enjoy the outdoors, all while staying inside in their nice suburban middle-class white neighborhood.
Today I'm showing you two healthy granola recipes! Granola is a food that is easy to eat mindlessly, especially when you consume it right out of the Granola can provide a quick and convenient source of carbohydrate. GRANOLA ça cache toujours quelque chose d'EXTRA ! You can have Granola using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Granola
- Prepare 1/4 cup of raw honey.
- It’s 1/2 cup of natural organic peanut butter (I use one with only peanuts as ingredient).
- You need 1/2 cup of pumpkin seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sunflower seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of crushed mixed nuts of choice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of unsweetened coconut flakes.
- It’s 4 Tbs of chia seeds.
- It’s 2 Tbs of cinnamon.
- You need 2 Tbs of real vanilla.
- It’s 2 Tbs of oil of choice.
- It’s 2 cups of old fashioned oats.
- Prepare 2 cups of dried fruit of choice.
- You need of Cocao nibs optional.
This homemade Granola Recipe tastes so much better than store-bought! Granola is one of those recipes where once you make it yourself, it's pretty hard to go back to buying it. Güne zinde başlamak ve gün boyunca devam eden faaliyetlerimizde anlama, algılama. Hearthside is a leading granola manufacturer: Granola, Granola Base, Granola Bars and other fresh Granola Products.
Granola step by step
- Preheat oven to 300.
- Mix honey, pb, oil, cinnamon and vanilla very thoroughly.
- Add nuts, seeds, coconut and oats.
- Mix thoroughly.
- On parchment lined baking sheet, press out granola.
- If you crowd the pan you will end up with granola clusters, if you would rather have a crumbly granola spread it onto two pans.
- Bake at 300 for 30 minutes.
- Do NOT stir as it bakes.
- Add dried fruit and cocao nibs.
- Allow to cool completely before breaking into pieces.
- Store in an air tight container in the fridge.
Our wholesome granolas are used in many of the granola products we make. I'm going to be honest with you – I didn't start making making granola because it's healthier than store bought. I started because it's cheaper and and I can control how.