Breakfast fruit granola bowl. Delicious Granola Paired With Dried Cranberries, Raisins & Almonds. Try That Irresistible Blend Of Fruit, Nuts And Oats In Nature Valley™ Granola. This Fruit Granola Yogurt Breakfast Bowl is a scrumptious, healthy breakfast recipe made with fresh fruit, homemade granola, and greek yogurt.
Some of the BEST Granola & Yogurt Bowl additions are: Richly colored fruit, such as berries, oranges, cantaloupe, pomegranate, goji berries, kiwi, papaya, watermelon, and pineapple. And this week, I'll keep it a little lighter with plenty of veggies, lean protein and smoothies. And definitely these cottage cheese breakfast bowls. You can have Breakfast fruit granola bowl using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Breakfast fruit granola bowl
- You need 1 of Banana.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of peanut butter.
- It’s of Granola.
- It’s of Optional:.
- Prepare of Apple.
- It’s of Pear.
- Prepare of Raisins.
- You need of Honey.
- Prepare of Seeds or nuts.
- It’s of Chocolate chips.
I'm in love with how easy and amazing they are. It's simple: cottage cheese, plenty of fresh fruit and your favorite granola. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, you don't need me to tell you that. However, we all lead busy lives and hardly have time to breathe most of the time, let alone make a healthy, nutritious breakfast.
Breakfast fruit granola bowl instructions
- Get together all your ingredients. Mine included a crunchy granola bar that I pulverized in the package with my handy dandy kitchen bammer..
- Cut up the fruit into bite sized pieces. I just used a banana but when they are in season apples and pears are really good in this breakfast bowl..
- Melt the peanut butter: 2 Tbsp you need about 30 seconds. Beware something funky happens if you microwave peanut butter for to long..
- Pour melted peanut butter over cut up fruit. Note: this travels well but it's important to put peanut butter on fruit so the granola goes on last, thus preventing losing all the yummy peanut butter to your Tupperware top..
- Granola is your choice. Obviously homemade tastes great but if your like me, Monday mornings are not a great time to beat yourself up for not having any in the pantry. I just crumble the prepackaged bars or beat it with my kitchen hammer (which is surprisingly good for Monday mornings)..
- Granola and whatever else you feel lead to toss on goes on top the fruit and peanut butter, and voila you're ready to eat or throw it in your lunchbox. Note: remember those apples you may have used are not going to be pretty if you are packing this for later, bananas and pears travel the best..
Often we're left reaching for cereal that can be loaded with sugar, or a smoothie which can get boring after a while. That's why I love this new vegan granola bowl recipe I. Fruit and Quinoa Breakfast Bowl The Fit Cookie. It's a healthy and cozy breakfast. Super quick and simple to make.