Best Granola Ever!. We Buy, Test, and Write Reviews. The world's best homemade granola, to be precise. And yes, while I know that "best" is a lofty claim, there's one simple reason I feel perfectly okay about it: Because it really, truly, and simply is.
Melted coconut oil is also a fun way to add flavor. This best ever granola makes a lovely treat for friends, neighbors, teachers, etc. and is always greatly appreciated. It's also a wonderful way to start the day. You can cook Best Granola Ever! using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Best Granola Ever!
- Prepare 5 cups of traditional rolled oats.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of slivered almonds.
- You need 2 cups of coconut flakes.
- It’s 3/4 cup of soft brown sugar.
- It’s 1/3 cup of linseeds.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of pumpkin seeds.
- It’s 1/3 cup of sunflower seeds.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare of Good pinch of salt.
- It’s 3/4 cup of cocont oil or veg oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of honey.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla.
Most mornings here at The Café begin with yogurt and fresh fruit (whatever's in season) topped with a handful of granola. It is definitely the best granola I've ever eaten and I'm so pumped that the recipe isn't a family secret and that my sister-in-law willingly shared it with me and that I can in turn share it with you guys as well. This granola really is like crack. Spread the granola evenly on baking paper and press flat.
Best Granola Ever! instructions
- Preheat oven to 170C.
- In a large bowl combine all dry ingredients..
- In another bowl, melt coconut oil and honey. Heat till coconut oil is runny. Add vanilla then pour over the dry ingredients. Mix thoroughly. Hands are good!.
- Spread granola on baking trays lined with silicone paper. Not too thickly..
- Bake for 30 mins stirring at 10 mins and 20 mins. You need to check it often in the last 10 mins…will burn if you're not careful!.
- Remove from the oven when done…dont stir it! Leave it to cool completely..
- Once cool break into chunks…or whatever size you prefer…eat with yoghurt and berries 😊.
- Store in an air tight container..
Let cool and transfer to an airtight container to store. This really is the best granola ever! I have made it many times for our big family breakfast buffets, and always it's a favorite with everyone. These Are the Best Homemade Granola Bars I've Ever Had.. They were the greatest granola bars I had ever had.