Pumpkin Spice Granola. Find Deals on Pumpkin Spice Granola in Snack Food on Amazon. But the after product is totally amazing! But the after product is totally amazing!
Next, add the Oats, Pumpkin Seeds, Pecans, and Coconut Flakes to the bowl. In addition to using a pumpkin pie spice blend, our granola also uses some canned pumpkin, honey, and olive oil to coat the oats and seeds to make a chewy and flavorful batch of Pumpkin Spice Granola. This Pumpkin Spice Granola is a delicious way to savor the flavors of fall. You can have Pumpkin Spice Granola using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Spice Granola
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of rolled oats.
- It’s 1 cup of roughly chopped pecans.
- Prepare 1 cup of unsalted pumpkin seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pumpkin puree.
- You need 1/4 cup of pure maple syrup.
- You need 1/4 cup of melted coconut oil (could also use melted unsalted butter).
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of pumpkin pie spice.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- It’s 2/3 cup of dried cranberries (optional).
Hearty oats, crunchy walnuts, dried cranberries and fall spices give this granola both texture and flavor. It's simple to make and perfect to eat by the handful, with milk, or on top of yogurt or ice cream! Pumpkin spice granola is on my to-make list for this fall too! Although Ben might not be so happy – he's a traditionalist and loves his "everyday" granola!
Pumpkin Spice Granola step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set it aside..
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the pumpkin puree, maple syrup, coconut oil (or butter), pumpkin pie spice, brown sugar, vanilla and salt until combined..
- Stir in the oats, pecans and pumpkin seeds and mix until fully incorporated and everything is saturated..
- Pour the mixture out onto the prepared baking sheet and spread it out evenly. Bake for about 30 minutes, stirring about every 10 minutes, until the granola is golden and starting to dry out..
- Allow it to cool for 10-15 minutes…it will continue to dry as it cools. If you'd like to add the dried cranberries or any other type of dried fruit, stir it in once it cools enough to handle..
- To store, keep it in an airtight container for around 2 weeks..
This looks amazing – and I agree, granola over ice cream is the best! We hope you and Ben love it Rachel!. A super crunchy and flavorful pumpkin spiced granola, sweetened with maple syrup, a touch of brown sugar, and loaded with fall goodies like pecans, dried cranberries, and pumpkin seeds. Be sure to read the text of the post for substitution options. Pumpkin Spice Granola Paleo, Vegan, GF Pumpkin Spice Granola Paleo, Vegan, GF This pumpkin spice granola is going to become your favorite sweet snack this fall!