Cranberry Almond Granola. Enter: homemade granola with almonds, delicious crunch, and accompanied with cozy maple flavor, sweet dried cranberries, and warming cinnamon spice to complete one wholesome fall snack. This almond cranberry granola is a healthy, vegan and delicious granola recipe that can be easily stored in mason jars and gifted to friends and family! Edible gifts make the perfect hostess or holiday.
These Cranberry Almond Homemade Granola Bars are my go to. The texture is on point, the sweetness level isn't too much and then they're drizzled with chocolate. Cranberry-Almond Granola Bars. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. You can have Cranberry Almond Granola using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cranberry Almond Granola
- Prepare 2 cups of old fashioned rolled oats.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of sliced almonds.
- It’s 3/4 cup of dried cranberries.
- You need 1/4 cup of unsalted butter, melted.
- You need 1/4 cup of honey.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare pinch of salt.
Learn how to make Cranberry-Almond Granola Bars. Home » Cereals and Granola » Almond Cranberry Chocolate Granola Bars. It's back to school and time to fill those lunch-boxes with chewy almond cranberry chocolate granola bars. Oats, Apple, Cranberry, Almond Simply Granola are made with delicious grains you'll love.
Cranberry Almond Granola step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a large baking tray with foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray or line it with parchment paper (no need to spray the parchment). Set it aside..
- In a large bowl, toss together the oats, almonds, cinnamon and salt..
- In a small bowl, whisk together the melted butter and honey. Pour it over the oat mixture and stir together until everything is moistened..
- Pour the oat mixture onto the prepared baking tray and spread it out evenly..
- Bake for 7 minutes, then remove from the oven and stir the oats around. Return to the oven and bake an additional 8 or so minutes, until golden. It might still seem a little wet but it will dry up while it cools..
- Once it's cooled off, stir in the cranberries and store it in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks..
If you've never made your own granola, you'll be amazed at the difference in freshness and flavor—and at how easy it is. Use this recipe as a starting point for your. Perfect granola recipe! (Large batch!) Sooo good! We made this delicious gluten free granola in a resealable pouch for easy snacking on the go or just pouring into a bowl. Reasons to Love It Cranberry Almond Oat-Free Granola.