Healthy Homemade Granola. Homemade granola can be a healthy, comforting, and delicious treat. Most of the store-bought stuff is high in sugar, contains unhealthy fats and oils, and is packed full of fillers and unnecessary ingredients. I'm going to be honest with you – I didn't start making making granola because it's healthier than store bought.
Basic (but very good) granola requires just a handful of ingredients: oats, a Key Steps for Homemade Granola Just How You Like It. Follow this recipe to learn how to make easy and healthy homemade granola. If you love granola, you need to try this easy recipe, much healthier than store. You can cook Healthy Homemade Granola using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy Homemade Granola
- You need 3 cups of rolled oats.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of maple syrup.
- You need 2 tablespoons of vanilla extract.
- It’s 6 tablespoons of raisins.
- Prepare 6 tablespoons of unsweetened coconut.
- You need 2 tablespoons of sliced almonds.
- It’s of Cinnamon (to taste).
This granola is the most basic of bases, perfect for all your favorite mix-ins. I'm really feeling the simplicity vibes lately. No fuss, no muss, no mile-long grocery list. A homemade healthy Granola recipe that is incredibly easy to make and perfect for a quick breakfast or snack idea.
Healthy Homemade Granola instructions
- Measure out oats and place in a medium size bowl..
- Add maple syrup and vanilla extract to oats. Stir until oats are well coated..
- Fold in fruit, nuts, and coconut..
- Pour mixture onto a cookie sheet lined with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper. Spread evenly..
- Sprinkle cinnamon on top..
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 – 15 minutes stirring one or twice..
- Store in air tight container..
Healthy Granola – The easiest, most delicious homemade granola recipe is made with oats, almonds, cashews, coconut, flaxseed meal, vanilla, spices, and naturally sweetened with maple syrup. The homemade granola recipes below focus on hearty, whole ingredients and favor natural (We realize everyone's definition of healthy is different, but we consider these parameters to be both. This healthy granola is made with healthy oils and without refined sugar. It's also very customizable to your particular likes and needs. The more things I can make myself.