Maple Granola Rice Krispy Treats. These healthy puffed treats use brown rice instead of white, are sweetened with maple syrup rather than sugar and are combined using coconut oil. Plus, we think we've given them an upgrade with the addition of dark chocolate chips and the.. Rice Krispie Treats (with No Marshmallows), Rice Krispie Treats With Maple Syrup And Brown Sugar, Maple Bacon Rice Krispie Treats.
You'd never know they're refined sugar free Sweet, rich and decadent treats that are also whole grain, refined sugar free and gluten free (but you would never know!) Totally different than the. Just like regular rice krispie treats, these do not take very long to make. Just a few minutes to melt the marshmallows, butter and maple syrup together, then add in the remaining ingredients and press into your pan. You can have Maple Granola Rice Krispy Treats using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Maple Granola Rice Krispy Treats
- It’s 1 package of marshmallows.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of coconut oil.
- You need 5-10 ounces of rice crispies.
- Prepare 2 cups of maple flavored granola.
- It’s of canola or other cooking oil.
Let them come to room temp to cut or feel free to eat them out of the pot hot and sticky! These healthy rice crispy treats have become one of my favorite healthy snacks, especially because it reminds me so much of my childhood! Olivia Palmer of Palmer Lane Maple in Jericho, VT joins us in the Vermont PBS studio to demonstrate her recipe: Maple Rice Crispie Treats! Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats that are delicious and healthy too?
Maple Granola Rice Krispy Treats instructions
- In a large bowl, mix rice crispies and granola together until they're mixed together well..
- On the stove top, melt together marshmallows and coconut oil. Stir until mixture is an even consistency then turn off the heat and mix in vanilla extract, then add rice/granola mix and combine..
- Once mixture is an even consistency, add to a large well oiled dish and pack it down with wax paper or by oiling your hands and using them to pack it down. Let rest for 30 minutes before cutting and enjoy!.
Dying to know how to make peanut butter rice crispy treats without marshmallows that use whole, real ingredients and that the whole family will love? It's a "healthy" twist on Rice Krispies! These "rice" crispy treats aren't made with rice at all, but they still bring you back to the memories of the real thing! My mom would often buy boxes of rice crispy treats to keep at home, and it was the ultimate treat. I loved how sweet, crispy, and fun these little bars.