Raw Chocolate Banana Mousse Parfait with Coconut Whip Cream and Vanilla Almond Granola. Start Your Day The Delicious Way With Nature Valley™ Coconut & Almond Granola. A Sweetly Satisfying and Delicious Crunch Over Yogurt or On-The-Go. Raw Chocolate Banana Mousse Parfait with Coconut Whip Cream and Vanilla Almond Granola step by step.
Velvety Chocolate Mousse Lifestyle Food. cinnamon, avocados, vanilla extract, maple syrup, banana, raw cacao powder. Chocolate Mousse Pudding Recipe This. cocoa powder, banana, coconut. Let's start with the basics…aka the layers. You can have Raw Chocolate Banana Mousse Parfait with Coconut Whip Cream and Vanilla Almond Granola using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Raw Chocolate Banana Mousse Parfait with Coconut Whip Cream and Vanilla Almond Granola
- It’s 2 cups of creamy coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of soft dried dates.
- Prepare 3 tbs of vanilla extract.
- You need of For Granola.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of old fashioned rolled oats.
- It’s 3/4 cup of slivered almonds.
- It’s 1/2 cup of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare Pinch of salt (about 1/8 tsp).
- It’s 1/2 cup of pure maple syrup.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of melted coconut oil.
- You need 1/4 tsp of almond extract.
- Prepare 1 tbs of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of For whipped cream.
- You need 1 pint of coconut milk.
Just about any plant-based milk will do, so use your favorite! If you'd like to try for an ultra thick and creamy chia pudding, try adding full-fat canned coconut milk in place of the beverage plant milk. I've casually whipped up a raw, vegan chocolate banana mousse, made of raw cacao butter, cashews, organic cacao powder, bananas, and coconut sugar which gives the mousse a hint of caramel taste. The banana and cacao butter gives the dark cacao a bit of roundness and a hint of fruity flavor.
Raw Chocolate Banana Mousse Parfait with Coconut Whip Cream and Vanilla Almond Granola instructions
- For Mousse: Place dates in a food processor or mince into small pieces. Mix the dates with coconut milk, cocoa powder and vanilla until it's nice and thick, wrap and place in fridge. When serving top with whipped cream chopped bananas and oats..
- For Granola: Preheat oven to 300F degrees, line baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat..
- Toss oats, almonds, cinnamon, and salt in a large bowl. Set aside. In a medium bowl, whisk the maple syrup and coconut oil together until combined. Whisk in the almond and vanilla extracts. Pour very the oats and toss to coat. *make sure all oats are covered..
- Spread onto the prepared baking sheet and bake for 45 min, stirring every 15 min. Allow granola to cool completely to get crunchy.
- For whipped cream: Whip coconut milk until soft peaks form. Refrigerate for best results..
In a mixing bowl, use a potato masher to completely mash the bananas. Add coconut oil, honey, flax egg and almond butter; mix well. Add coconut flour, chia seeds, baking soda, nutmeg, peppermint leaf. One way to get the creaminess of a coconut milk-based chia pudding without the strong coconut flavor is to combine the coconut milk with almond milk. This recipe does just that, along with chocolate plant protein, maple syrup, fresh berries, and cacao nibs.