Pear-Granola Muffins. Tepung renyah adalah foil sempurna untuk pir lembut dan berair di dalamnya. Nikmati muffin ini untuk sarapan atau kapan saja Anda merasa seperti camilan. Mix in granola, baking powder, nutmeg and salt.
Vanilla and pear are a lovely duo in this quick muffin recipe. They are great for breakfast or an on-the-go snack. Place your freshly baked pear and granola muffins in a serving plate. You can have Pear-Granola Muffins using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pear-Granola Muffins
- Prepare 2 of pears.
- Prepare 150 gr of flour.
- You need 150 gr of self-raising flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 100 gr of granola.
- You need 100 gr of melted butter.
- Prepare 125 gr of brown sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s pinch of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 250 ml of whole or half cream milk.
The Best Pear Chocolate Muffins Recipes on Yummly Pear And Chocolate Muffins, Juicy Chocolate Pear Muffins, Pears And Chocolate Chip Muffins. Naturally sweetened with pear puree and maple syrup, these healthy cinnamon pear muffins are the perfect snack or fiber-packed breakfast. The muffin had a perfect muffin top and a crusty top, moist interior delicious.
Pear-Granola Muffins instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC/Gas 4 and prepare multiple lines a of muffin trays with paper cases..
- Putt the flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt into a large bowl, then stir in the sugar. Whisk the milk, eggs and butter together in a large jug, then pour into the dry ingredients and mix well..
- Peel the pears, remove the cores and cut into small pieces. Then stir the pears and half the granola into the mixture..
- Divide the batter between the muffin cases, and sprinkle the top of each one with the remaining granola..
- Bake for 25–30 minutes, or until a skewer inserted into the middle of the muffins comes out clean. Leave to cool for 5 minutes before serving warm or at room temperature..
I can give you one Now add in granola mix and fold gently. Take a icecream scoop, scoop the muffins into pan and bake it. Chock-full of pears, pecans and down-home goodness, the moist sweet treats are terrific with a glass of cold milk or a steaming cup of coffee. These substantial breakfast muffins are sort of like bran muffins, but they have a little crunch When I make a batch, I freeze what doesn't get eaten the first day Granola Muffins. Honey Pear Muffins-sweet honey muffins with juicy pears and Fall spices.