Super healthy granola. Huge Selection of Healthy Snacks, Salty Snacks, Organic Snacks & More. This granola recipe is also a far more healthy granola option, since it's made with whole grains, unrefined oil and naturally sweetened. You just can't beat freshly baked granola packed with delicious and good-for-you ingredients.
If you've been looking for a healthy granola recipe with ZERO grams of sugar, this is the one! Our crispy, crunchy granola delivers healthy fats, protein, and energy-boosting whole grains without the added sweetners. Chocolate Protein Granola; Crunchy Nut Granola. You can cook Super healthy granola using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Super healthy granola
- Prepare 1 cup of whole grain oats.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of hemp seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of flax seeds.
- You need 1/2 cup of pumpkin seeds.
- You need 1/2 cup of cashews.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of hazelnuts.
- It’s 1/2 cup of goji berries.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of black cherries (quartered and pitted).
- You need 1/2 cup of coconut flakes.
- You need 2 tbsp of agave syrup.
- You need 3 tbsp of coconut oil.
- You need 1/3 tsp of vanilla extract.
If you make the super healthy granola recipe with pecans and cranberries, make sure to leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! We are happy to hear your feedback and how you like this recipe! And of course, if you do make this recipe, don't forget to tag BeastFeast on Instagram! Easy homemade chunky healthy granola made with a delicious mix of oats, coconut oil, flaxseed meal, sesame seeds, pecans, cashews, sliced almonds, vanilla, cinnamon, dates and golden raisins.
Super healthy granola step by step
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl, then spread thinly on baking sheets..
- Bake in oven at 300°F for about 10-15 minutes, ensuring that it does not burn.
- Serve with vegan almond milk and banana slices, or enjoy as is!.
This vegan and gluten free granola recipe is naturally sweetened with pure maple syrup and makes the perfect crunchy snack or on the go breakfast! Most granola recipes are made of oats, a sweetener, oil and then a variety of add-ins. We like to eat granola in smaller amounts anyway – more as a topping than as the main dish. First of all, granola is SO easy to make yourself. Plus, it tastes soooo much better than store bought!