Gluten-free Granola Bars. These are versatile chewy granola bars. You can add or omit as your allergies dictate. I enjoy raisins and sesame seeds, with less chocolate chips.
The gluten free breakast bars I usually make are soft, but crunchy granola bars are even easier to make super healthy! These crunchy granola bars began with the ingredient list for Nature Valley Oats 'n' Honey crunchy granola bars. And other than puffed rice cereal, I found something really. You can have Gluten-free Granola Bars using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gluten-free Granola Bars
- You need 1/2 cup of coconut oil.
- It’s 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of pure maple syrup.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 cup of gluten-free quick oats.
- It’s 1 1/3 cup of rice krispies cereal (gluten-free).
- It’s dash of sea salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of dried cranberries.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chia/hemp/flax seeds.
- It’s of mini chocolate chips.
The base of these super allergy friendly granola bars is gluten-free rolled oats, Sunbutter (a nut-free peanut butter substitute), a mashed banana, some melted Earth Balance dairy free butter substitute, and coconut sugar. The recipe is almost more like a suggestion because you can elaborate any way. These granola bars are both vegan and gluten free, super easy to make, nutrition packed, and delicious. Make a batch of these vegan and gluten free granola bars to keep on hand for the week – or better yet, double the recipe and freeze half for later!
Gluten-free Granola Bars step by step
- Line an 8×8 baking pan with foil and grease lightly..
- In a large pot, add coconut oil, brown sugar, honey, and vanilla extract..
- Once completely blended, turn heat to medium-high and bring mixture to a boil for just a minute..
- Remove from heat and mix remaining ingredients, except chocolate chips..
- Press mixture firmly into pan, add chocolate chips, and press again..
- Refrigerate for 2 hours, then remove and cut to size of your choosing..
- Store in airtight container for up to one week..
The PERFECT Soft Granola Bars – These chewy homemade granola bars are a perfect snacks or school lunch treat. With so many ways to change them up, you can make a different batch every week! (Naturally sweetened, gluten free, vegan friendly.). Gluten Free Dairy Free Energy Bars Recipes. Have you tried looking for gluten-free granola bars recently? It used to be hopeless, but now there are lots of choices for wheat-free snack bars.