Lawroweld Granola. Mix well dry ingredients with wet ingredients until slightly sticky. Spread evenly onto two large baking sheets and compress down with rolling pin. Once completely baked, the granola should break off into chunks and should not feel moist at all..
I learned this recipe while working at a Bed and Breakfast in DC. Muesli is like a healthier, lightened-up granola, which isn't to knock my beloved granola but to point out that muesli has significantly less oil. Ingredients such as oat grain flakes, roasted hazelnuts, almonds and cashews give this sweet snack its delicious taste. You can have Lawroweld Granola using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lawroweld Granola
- It’s of Dry Ingredients.
- Prepare 5 cup of Old fashioned oats.
- It’s 5 cup of Quick Oats.
- Prepare 1 cup of Shredded Coconut.
- You need 1 cup of Pecan meal.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Almonds.
- You need 1/2 cup of Chopped pecans.
- Prepare 1 cup of Cream of Wheat.
- It’s of Wet Ingredients.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 1 cup of Canola oil.
- It’s 1 cup of Water.
- Prepare of Optional additions.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Dried Cranberries or Blueberries (optional).
- You need 1/2 cup of Chocolate chips (optional).
In a large mixing bowl combine oats, wheat germ, wheat bran, oat bran, dried. DIY granola is so easy and will fill your home with the wonderful scent of spices and citrus. This clean eating granola is naturally sweetened with a touch of honey and fresh orange juice. With bold flavor from a variety of chopped nuts, vanilla extract, and cinnamon, we kept this big batch recipe simple so you can add any stir-ins you prefer.
Lawroweld Granola instructions
- Mix well dry ingredients with wet ingredients until slightly sticky. Spread evenly onto two large baking sheets and compress down with rolling pin. Bake at lowest temperature for 8-10 hours depending on your oven..
- Once completely baked, the granola should break off into chunks and should not feel moist at all..
- Tip: I turn my temperature knob until the light goes on on my oven to get the lowest operating temperature and then leave in the oven overnight..
Granola is an increasingly popular cereal that's easy to take on the go, but you may wonder about possible downsides. This article reviews whether granola is a healthy choice. This granola recipe is also a far more healthy granola option, since it's made with whole grains, unrefined oil and naturally sweetened. You just can't beat freshly baked granola packed with delicious and good-for-you ingredients. Plus, homemade granola is super easy to make.