White Chocolate and Fruit Granola Biscuits. Delicious Granola Paired With Dried Cranberries, Raisins & Almonds. Try That Irresistible Blend Of Fruit, Nuts And Oats In Nature Valley™ Granola. The base is similar to a chocolate chip cookie, but instead of mixing in chocolate chips, they are full of granola, dried fruit, nuts and white chocolate chips.
I love the crunchy texture of granola very much! White chocolate is a good match for dried fruit and granola. It takes only half an hour to make, so you can make them whenever you want to eat, or for a surprise visitor. You can have White Chocolate and Fruit Granola Biscuits using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of White Chocolate and Fruit Granola Biscuits
- It’s 100 g of Fruit granola.
- Prepare 120 g of Flour.
- You need 70 g of White chocolate.
- Prepare 80 g of Butter.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Water.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Honey.
White chocolate is a good harmony with dried fruit and granola. It takes only half an hour to make, so you can make them whenever you want to eat, or for a sudden visitor. I am sure you cannot stop eating these sweet yummy biscuits! White Chocolate Cranberry Granola Cookies are sweet, crunchy cookies with granola cereal and white chocolate chips and dried cranberries.
White Chocolate and Fruit Granola Biscuits instructions
- Put flour and fruit granola into a bowl and mix them with a spatula..
- Put the butter, water and honey into a small microwaveable container and heat with the microwave for 30 seconds, then mix well. Pour onto the flour mixture and stir..
- Chop the white chocolate into small pieces, put into a microwaveable container and microwave for 1:30 minutes to melt. Mix well and add to the bowl and mix together..
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F. Line an oven tray with parchment paper. Make small balls and put them in the tray and flatten to about 2mm thick with your hand, keeping a roughly circular shape. Bake for 10 to 15 min, then remove to a cooling rack..
- Here is the recipe without chocolate. The healthy version 🙂 URL: https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/243722.
With the busy holiday season upon us, I look forward to my therapy baking, I mean holiday baking! These Granola Cookies are packed full of crunchy granola, dried fruit, nuts and white chocolate chips and are perfectly chewy thanks to Karo Syrup. Get creative by using your favorite mix-ins to make this Granola Cookie recipe your own! White chocolate is a good match for dried fruit and granola. It takes only half an hour to make, so you can make them whenever you want to eat, or for a surprise visitor.